Ever have a what the heck kind day?

About 20 years ago in South Florida I was sitting at a stop sign waiting to move forward and was rear-ended by a chick in a BMW. Somehow she ended up with a broken nose and her dog that she was feeding french fries to got catapulted into the back seat by the passenger airbag 😱 It was so funny, I laughed so hard I couldn't see straight. I just got done fabricating a quarter inch diamond plate bumper on the back of it with a welder's vise and a big plate on the left side. It only scratched my paint.

A few years back one of our local meth heads in a little rice rocket of some kind rear ended me at a light. Not too bad, couldn't see him above tailgate. I heard his engine revving, and assumed his carb stuck. Nope he got another run at her, and smacked me again.

Told police he was just mad at the world.

How fast were you backing up?
The police were right there. Having followed him from some other incident, that nobody would press charges. I was stopped, and just a place for him to vent. Both hits were deliberate. First one wasn't bad, but second smacked my head pretty good.

He wanted to fight after that, fortunately like I said police were right there. Some slight jurisdiction issues, but plenty of responders on scene.

W live in interesting times.

The police were right there. Having followed him from some other incident, that nobody would press charges. I was stopped, and just a place for him to vent. Both hits were deliberate. First one wasn't bad, but second smacked my head pretty good.

He wanted to fight after that, fortunately like I said police were right there. Some slight jurisdiction issues, but plenty of responders on scene.

W live in interesting times.
Some people just need a good old fashioned *** whoopin'

So sorry for your bad day Steve but undoubtedly it could of and maybe should have been worse. I'm especially glad you are telling us about it and we are not reading about it from someone else.
From our interactions and communications I have concluded that you are a very good soul and I'm also sure someone upstairs was looking out for you.
There are plenty of us counting on you having much better days going forward. So glad you are OK...and trucks are like rifles, they can be replaced with something better! ;)

Wow! That was a close one glad YOU only have a sore banged upped body along with a shook-up head, maybe even a brown spot in your pants. If it was me I am sure I would have pissed and pooped my pants and probably threw up after I got over the shock. The truck is a second thought just having to deal with the insurance company I am sure it will be a pain hang tough and don't let those bloodsuckers screw you over.
PS Glad you are ok!

Back