Fordy What Did You Do? 😬

Yeah....I think it was him replying to a comment that contained some very crude language....but nothing in his reply was the least bit offensive....only the quoted text from the previous jackwagon.

1709735943814.png

I do note that fordy's 'Member banned' is almost completely lower case....and Ucsdryder's is all upper case 'MEMBER BANNED'....so I wonder if fordy ban is temporary??

Either way....it seems like fordy is being punished for what someone else said.... :-(

Gday fellas
Thanks for the kind words

Overall I’m actually not worried for myself I’m more worried from a position of I’ve got no idea why 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
( I’ve seen way worse replies than that on there but ea to there own & not my forum so it is what it is )
That is what I asked bean to post a thread on for me as I hate not saying good bye
( personal thing ) but more importantly I can’t see how other members will not fall into the same situation as me or is it we can only say yes or no these days 🤷‍♂️

Yes handskills was correct on the words deleted on ucsdryder post & mine I thought I was deflecting a bit as the reach around comment I left alone & the tangled I replied with words to the effect of ( I’m sure I’ve got it somewhere) we have time to get untangled because we don’t need to spend time tracking animals with the bullets we use

That was basically it & im @ a lose of why that’s crude

Now I’m not smart I know that & actually like guys like ucsdryder & feenix from the position of they are living in yesterdays world of projectiles preformance which are so easy to show why the vast majority of the time weaknesses in their applications
Now some a c&c will work well I’ll not deny that but I’m glad to see membt is here as he’s one that has me stumped on approaching his insurances he’s built in ( bandaids on his 375 combo ) which I’ve got trouble pulling him apart as his application is covering a lot of bases but not as many as my 375 pill of choice 😜another time mate we will get into 🤣

Thanks again fellas but please don’t fall for what some want overthere to do if your a hammer user & that I’m sure feenix has a big smile on his face now so I will have a blue label Johnny walker thanking him & knowing karma will come around one day

Cheers & thanks guys only one small portion in me as without you guys we know nothing
🍻

Back