Fordy What Did You Do? 😬

Fordy or I call ya Farleg 🤔……it’s good that only an ocean or two and a few miles have separated us!

I’ll be following your insight over here…..and hope to continue to perplex you. 😁 memtb

Gday memtb
Better add coight to that list of names
You’ll understand when you search up those threads containing that information

No doubt a few other name’s floating around also as I’ve seen a few on LRH that made me laugh

Not a lot worries me & don’t mind getting the Mickey taken out of me & love giving it in return

Oh we have some real cool stuff planned & you guys that think the beanmore was cool watch this space but beans off the hook on this one & it will all start in a couple weeks 🤫
Cheers

Gday memtb
Better add coight to that list of names
You’ll understand when you search up those threads containing that information

No doubt a few other name’s floating around also as I’ve seen a few on LRH that made me laugh

Not a lot worries me & don’t mind getting the Mickey taken out of me & love giving it in return

Oh we have some real cool stuff planned & you guys that think the beanmore was cool watch this space but beans off the hook on this one & it will all start in a couple weeks 🤫
Cheers
ya no idea this place existed but thanks to FORDYGATE, i am here

Gday
5EC4578D-BF0D-4812-B566-AE75166434AE.jpeg
So humbled with the phone calls , messages pm’s & posts today
I never thought this would’ve happened I’ve had tears reading thinking of all the support
I really never understood it as I’m just me & nothig special but I’ve relised now I am actually part of something that’s extremely special

Without ea tooth on the cog it can’t work properly & without you guys & I never thought I would say this ( but show we all can change our opinions if we can be shown actual facts )
Yes LRH has surprised me on the support & requesting answers

But no place where we can discuss negatives in a positive manner & be respectful to ea other

I really look forward to engaging with the new members & rest assured there are no dumb questions here as that question may trigger the penny drop moment we have failed to see to that stage of our journeys

So thankyou guys
No real words explain how humbled I am & privileged to call you lot mates

Cheers 🍻Fordy

Gday
View attachment 6084
I never thought this would’ve happened I’ve had tears reading thinking of all the support
I really never understood it as I’m just me & nothig special but I’ve relised now I am actually part of something that’s extremely special

Without ea tooth on the cog it can’t work properly & without you guys & I never thought I would say this ( but show we all can change our opinions if we can be shown actual facts )

But no place where we can discuss negatives in a positive manner & be respectful to ea other

I really look forward to engaging with the new members & rest assured there are no dumb questions here as that question may trigger the penny drop moment we have failed to see to that stage of our journeys

So thankyou guys

Cheers 🍻Fordy
Nice of you to share the view of your office.
Must be hard to take when the cold comes in and you have work from inside.

Gday
View attachment 6084

So thankyou guys

Cheers 🍻Fordy
Star of the show ya always are! I got banned by the LRH whakodoodles twice and never even got sent an emoji! Must be a ginger thing...again...

Back