Frame pack

Can I contact Administration?
It is important.
Thank.
Gday antoniolqm
Welcome from down under
Steve Davis is one of the owner’s & administrator & we all have contact with him as he’s very accessible
So if it’s personal I’d send a pm or for general conversation in regard to one of his posts just hit reply to that particular post
Failing that you could also send one of the moderators a quick message with a more detailed question if you like

Hope I answered your question if not ask away again as I get a little confused sometimes or someone more qualified will chime in

Cheers

Gday antoniolqm
Welcome from down under
Steve Davis is one of the owner’s & administrator & we all have contact with him as he’s very accessible
So if it’s personal I’d send a pm or for general conversation in regard to one of his posts just hit reply to that particular post
Failing that you could also send one of the moderators a quick message with a more detailed question if you like

Hope I answered your question if not ask away again as I get a little confused sometimes or someone more qualified will chime in

Cheers
“I get a little confused sometimes”

You said it. 😁

Next time you see a message like the one you replied to here, report it. It’s a (spy)bot. Chicom or Russian.

I think you missed GL (Swalwell) falling for @SilviaFranklin while you and joe were gallivanting. Prime example.

Ohh, I’ve looked at them! I just can’t justify the expense for possibly my only remote hunt. I can drag a deer in East Texas 50 yards usually and have it accessible by a buggy… and hopefully with Hammers, bang-flops will require zero dragging!😉
You can find the pop up 38 for a smidge around 2 right now. It'll handle an elk hind quarter, but still makes an excellent day pack. Can't beat mystery ranch warranty.

Thanks guys for all the help. I went cheap with just a straight freighter frame. I have too many good packs for hiking, and this’ll likely be my only mountain hunt unless I win the lottery.😂🤘

Back