Handloading room suggestions/ideas. New build.

You probably don't want to use me as an example! 90% of my powder and primers are stored inside my house. All my ammo, except for the shotgun shells.

Attachments

• IMG_20240309_130618.jpg
    IMG_20240309_130618.jpg
    823.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20240309_130536.jpg
    IMG_20240309_130536.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240309_130630.jpg
    IMG_20240309_130630.jpg
    919.2 KB · Views: 29
I’ll snap a picture of my current situation when I get home later today. I don’t want anyone to think I’m something I’m not. I ARE A UNEDUCATED REDNECK WITH RIVER WATER IN MY VEINS.

The LORD protected me when I was young and dumbER, then blessed me with a strong back and some common sense.
Been workin hard ever since.

I'd hate to show you the cardboard box full of empty boxes in my shop😵‍💫. I have used empties for everything I can think of. Just hate to throw them away. Offered to ship them back to Steve for recycling. He said thanks, but no. Would be too much trouble to remove old labels😥

I
I'd hate to show you the cardboard box full of empty boxes in my shop😵‍💫. I have used empties for everything I can think of. Just hate to throw them away. Offered to ship them back to Steve for recycling. He said thanks, but no. Would be too much trouble to remove old labels😥
Just hope the wife doesn't discover what those little boxes cost! I have loaded so many brought by other people she thinks every time I show up with one that it belongs to someone I'm loading for.😁

I

Just hope the wife doesn't discover what those little boxes cost! I have loaded so many brought by other people she thinks every time I show up with one that it belongs to someone I'm loading for.😁
What a deal! I try to slip mine into the shop with no muss or observation. If the boss ever finds my box I'm in deep doo doo!

Back