Need a Name?

Not sure if you have picked yet but in keeping with some Norse mythos, may I suggest Heimdall, god of war and guardian of the Bifrost bridge.
The dude can see everything and nobody really should mess with him. Or name it after his sword "Hofund"

Yes those bullets🤔 Most of y'all don't know but muddyboots sent me a few of the 90 grainers for the 270. So I made a few pressure loads up and then went out and shot IMR4895 and Varget, winner winner chicken dinner was Varget. I had a few of his left so I decided that to pay homage to the BIG guy and his love of the 270. So I would load his bullets up and attempt to shoot something since he hasnt killed anything with the 90 Grainer yet. Zoom zoom.

I'm not quite sure if the tip is a special order or not🤔

View attachment 4892

I love this place!!
I remember something about nail polish I think. Now it's pink poly tips

Last edited:
Yes those bullets🤔 Most of y'all don't know but muddyboots sent me a few of the 90 grainers for the 270. So I made a few pressure loads up and then went out and shot IMR4895 and Varget, winner winner chicken dinner was Varget. I had a few of his left so I decided that to pay homage to the BIG guy and his love of the 270. So I would load his bullets up and attempt to shoot something since he hasnt killed anything with the 90 Grainer yet. Zoom zoom.

I'm not quite sure if the tip is a special order or not🤔

View attachment 4892

I love this place!!
I painted a guys API Tree stand that very same color. Just to make sure he didn't come back to that property again. It may have hurt his pride.

Back