Need a Name?

@joe16 I ordered a sample pack of the 90's with my Christmas order. I have some Varget, but I might try big game first. What was your vase fill like on either of those 2 powders you tried?

@joe16 I ordered a sample pack of the 90's with my Christmas order. I have some Varget, but I might try big game first. What was your vase fill like on either of those 2 powders you tried?
Hunter shows some good velo potential. Have a string of 90s made up to try sometime in the wsm/future.

IIRC there's plenty of room left for you to get in trouble if that's what you're asking.

So if my .270 700LA, 27" Light Palma, 1:8tw, 0.290 freebore with 156HH lasers out at close to 3300! It was named .270 Thors Hammer!

But, wait a minute! My first rifle I bought a 1968 Savage 110 with std throat Shaw 24" rebarrel few years ago is no slouch either. The 117HH at 3470 is also laser. What can I call it? Brother Thor?😂

Help me out Hammerheads!
View attachment 4881
I'd name the one on the right "Ruffles",

Back