New .264 100gr HHT and 112gr HHT

Gday beeman 🤫🤫🤫🤣🤣🤣😜😜👍👍
Just failed the 202hht I have @ slightly over 2100
The new ones are being cut today 😇🤞
So weights I’m unsure but should come in around a 200 &220 weight & get these to work & the bigger ones (240 ish 🤷‍♂️ ) will be easier

Not long now

Cheers
That’s sounds really good. I’ve bedded my 338 RUM to see if it gets rid of a flyer in my groups. Been to cold here to see if that will help or not.

Currently shooting the 200 gr Apex Afterburner at 3200 FPS with R26 out of a 23” IBI CF with a 9 twist. With this short barrel I want to stay with a bullet in the 200-215 weight range.

Not sure if you can elaborate on what you consider a fail with the 202 HHT?

Dang it!
The only interest I have in the HHTs is for my 338 Sherman. I can get 3k with the 205 HH. If that's too fast with the HHT, oh well, I'll stick with the HHs.

That’s sounds really good. I’ve bedded my 338 RUM to see if it gets rid of a flyer in my groups. Been to cold here to see if that will help or not.

Currently shooting the 200 gr Apex Afterburner at 3200 FPS with R26 out of a 23” IBI CF with a 9 twist. With this short barrel I want to stay with a bullet in the 200-215 weight range.

Not sure if you can elaborate on what you consider a fail with the 202 HHT?
Gday beeman

That 338 apex & 202 hht would be a good one to compare notes on & without even shooting that apex it should flog this gen 1 hht hmmm 🤔 the gen 2 hmmm
Just ✅ing here & I won’t be able to test that as got to much backlog of pills to do to complete my tests but you may @least give us the start to compare how the 2 pills compare to ea other on paper first & if the opportunity a critter or 2 🤞

Anyway back to this 202 hht broadly here’s what it’s doing ( the why’s another time sorry as time I’m poor in that part )

Was around the 2100 impact & a 110 yard run on a small deer ( 70ish pounds) the critter reaction was poor especially for a 338 the pill didn’t open to the 2nd lobe & then only opened in last part of that lobe and failed to shed petals
Confirmed this in my little gel testing machines ( wallaby 😜 ) & that pill on those critters needs just a smidge under 2300 to even get petals to shed & then I didn’t like those
So pill would be more than likely be fine on higher resistances but not whole picture

spoke to Brian & confirmed their thoughts & concerns & new ones should be cut & on way to kneedeep so we get the pills quickly when he comes down shortly & do a bit of testing shouldn’t take to long then

The other thing the new tip mold is not far away so the new tips will gain bc over the ones I have in my 375

Got to run

Cheers

Back