Reputable Online Reloading Suppliers

FYI Outdoor unlimited has LR and LRM primer's in stock a little pricey. Ordering a brick almost hurt as bad as filling my gas tank!! reviews online varied but they did show up today. My guess is tomorrow they will be available everywhere at half the price i paid that's just how my luck is.

FYI Outdoor unlimited has LR and LRM primer's in stock a little pricey. Ordering a brick almost hurt as bad as filling my gas tank!! reviews online varied but they did show up today. My guess is tomorrow they will be available everywhere at half the price i paid that's just how my luck is.
Thanks.
What brand primers?

I also got 1K CCI LRM. hurt my feelings, but haven't seen any for 2 yrs and was almost out.

The last primers I bought were F215GM for $93 a brick. X2, 18 months ago. I can't imagine what y'all are paying now😱

I haven't seen any F210 or 215 GM's for a couple years. I'm cranking through my bricks and starting to get a little worried on when I will see them again. I probably have another year's worth. I'm hoping I can find them by then.

Thanks for the tip. Just ordered LR an LRM . They still had some !

Rock Stone Ammo in Colorado Spring anybody have any experince with them ?.

They have CCI primers, Hunter powder.

Web Site Seems a l off

IMO. Basic warning is if they do not accept CC's and ONLY take electronic NON REFUNDABLE payments, what do you think? The area code on their number 773 is Chicago?

The address is:
IMG_0596.jpeg

Last edited:
Back