Reputable Online Reloading Suppliers

IMO. Basic warning is if they do not accept CC's and ONLY take electronic NON REFUNDABLE payments, what do you think? The area code on their number 773 is Chicago?

The address is:
View attachment 2193
Nice Detective work. It's a shame you actually need to look into it to see if there is a legit business.
Pays to be weary

Thanks Sir totally agree with everything you’ve saying. Good idea I will always google the address next time
X2

If they don't speak Yankee Doodle Dandy they don't get my money. All the women at Lee and Midway and grafs all speak Yankee Doodle Dandy...

No offense to our mates Down Under.

Some basics I work off:
  1. Google address to confirm it is an actually address of a website business and not a 7-11.
  2. Phone number matches up. Companies do not NORMALLY have mobile numbers from other cities 1,000 miles away like individuals.
  3. Website grammar is normal and doesn't look like a 12 yr old used a Google translator.
  4. Company takes credit cards. Do not accept the system is down but we can process through Zelle? Seriously?
  5. Website not listed on scam detector as Run Like Wind!
  6. There is confirmation from anyone with good history off a forum they ordered and received fine.
  7. Website has everything in stock and the large websites cannot get? Really?
  8. Website can ship whatever you order without restrictions to California, Massachusetts, Illinois, and New York.
  9. Website does not have connected social media platform links.
  10. Check BBB, state AG for complaints.
  11. Take the time to do some simple investigated steps to confirm who they are!
  12. Do not let desperation over ride common sense.
IMO - don't let desperation for components, firearm, gear etc be your co-pilot. Or try not to be that "last call" guy taking home a "10" that in morning is oh oh. Nope! Not from experience!😁

If your gut twitches on the deal, listen to your instincts and not cross fingers from desperation that I hope this goes through OK. Easier to back out and be 100% safe than rolling the dice. If you are closing your eyes and crossing fingers pressing confirm to purchase, it's a problem.

Totally agree especially # 12
I’m sticking to the major players we have all heard of for years !

Some basics I work off:
  1. Google address to confirm it is an actually address of a website business and not a 7-11.
  2. Phone number matches up. Companies do not NORMALLY have mobile numbers from other cities 1,000 miles away like individuals.
  3. Website grammar is normal and doesn't look like a 12 yr old used a Google translator.
  4. Company takes credit cards. Do not accept the system is down but we can process through Zelle? Seriously?
  6. There is confirmation from anyone with good history off a forum they ordered and received fine.
  8. Website can ship whatever you order without restrictions to California, Massachusetts, Illinois, and New York.
IMO - don't let desperation for components, firearm, gear etc be your co-pilot. Or try not to be that "last call" guy taking home a "10" that in morning is oh oh. Nope! Not from experience!😁

If your gut twitches on the deal, listen to your instincts and not cross fingers from desperation that I hope this goes through OK. Easier to back out and be 100% safe than rolling the dice. If you are closing your eyes and crossing fingers pressing confirm to purchase, it's a problem.
Nicely done 👍👍

Thank you

Totally agree especially # 12
I’m sticking to the major players we have all heard of for years !
Some basics I work off:

Guess y’all have missed the point of this thread.

It’s to specifically weed out the bad sellers.

Post one has only “reputable online reloading suppliers” listed alphabetically.
No further do you need to “investigate”. It’s a one step process.
I know it’s Monday morning but c’mon fellas.

I for one appreciate the tools that muddy shared with us that he works off of in insuring that his money is sent and spent properly...

MB

I also think your idea of a One-Stop shop for checking validity was a pretty good idea but shutting down open dialect on an open forum that is topic related, I don't understand that one. You got to help me out.

Joe

I for one appreciate the tools that muddy shared with us that he works off of in insuring that his money is sent and spent properly...

MB

I also think your idea of a One-Stop shop for checking validity was a pretty good idea but shutting down open dialect on an open forum that is topic related, I don't understand that one. You got to help me out.

Joe
KISS
That’s all.

Though 12 step programs are for addiction and this is certainly an addiction. 😉

Post 39 was an inquiry on whether a website was legit or not. I felt the PSA type response was appropriate to help someone improve their ability to determine on their own how to go about it. There are a lot of smaller websites not on the list associated with LGS, for example, that are legit and offer good opportunities to snag some components. The more people know, the less likely they may get scammed which helps contain these dirtbags.

There are a lot of smaller websites not on the list associated with LGS, for example, that are legit and offer good opportunities to snag some components. The more people know….

Please share them here so I can add them to the list.

No one has yet mentioned Red River Reloading. I guess to some their site might look scammy, but I’ve bought from them with good experience. They don’t deal in powder or primers, but they sell brass, bullets, etc

Back