Silencers!!!

Ought 6

Hammer Time Executive member
Save your hearing get'em now! Our approvals are averaging 10 days for the applications we have submitted in the last couple of months. As everyone is hearing about the quick approvals it has caused a run and there is a bit of a shortage.

Crazy to hear 10 days now. All the applicants I’m aware of have approval times all over the map. One guy in particular had been waiting several months on two pending applications. One was approved and the other denied! The denied application was resubmitted. This guy has had more than a half dozen approvals in the past.

Are you guys buying them with a trust or without a trust? I’ve heard similar stories but have been told by dealers trusts are taking longer. Also heard no rhyme or reason as to some happening fast and others still taking 12-18 months.

Ya we still have some that have been out for over 8 months. But every one we submitted in Feb through the first week of March this year have already been approved. Around 15 in all.

Crazy to hear 10 days now. All the applicants I’m aware of have approval times all over the map. One guy in particular had been waiting several months on two pending applications. One was approved and the other denied! The denied application was resubmitted. This guy has had more than a half dozen approvals in the past.
The one that was denied had to have had some kind of error on the forms.

Are you guys buying them with a trust or without a trust? I’ve heard similar stories but have been told by dealers trusts are taking longer. Also heard no rhyme or reason as to some happening fast and others still taking 12-18 months.
Yes, trusts always take a long time. Everyone on the trust has to be vetted.

Back