Team Hammer in Africa 2024

Yep new colour is a winner for sure!

I never thought I would need another 9.3 ( 2 allready ) but that 36N sure has got my attention! Can’t wait for the field reports!
The game will be lining up for the pleasure of being shot with those sexy bullets 🦓🦣🦏🦒🐃🐘🐆🦛🐬🐒🦄

I am looking forward to seeing how these perform on the larger animals. So far the 112hht has knocked it out of the park. I’m curious where the yardage line is on large animals.

I’m definitely loading these for whitetail.

Kneedeep

Gday kneedeep
Steve has one job right 😜

Seeing he’s not shooting as much this year should be easy right 🤔
Yep I’m ringing tino 😜🤣

Cheers

Should I check the batteries in my beeper? I'll just spend my time in the skinning shed drinking whiskey and watching the guys break animals down.
Gday Steve

I can’t wait to talk to tino for this years fun & games so keep your eye on what’s in the making 🤣🤪
But for now
The batteries will be better in your beeper than in your whiskey glass 😇🤣

I’m sure You will need a extra whiskey as pain relief after the 500 🤪 or looks like Jessej has you covered with the kraken & that’s probably better suited as I’m sure the Jeffery will be kraken for sure

Serious side now
The 2 main critters I’d personally like data on if all goes well is the eland with the 112 hht in the beanmore & sub 2600 if @ all possible but take anything & video of This impact would be really cool

& the cape with the Jeffery that’s one I’m really looking forward to

I’m only a FaceTime call away 😎

Cheers

Gday Steve

I can’t wait to talk to tino for this years fun & games so keep your eye on what’s in the making 🤣🤪
But for now
The batteries will be better in your beeper than in your whiskey glass 😇🤣

I’m sure You will need a extra whiskey as pain relief after the 500 🤪 or looks like Jessej has you covered with the kraken & that’s probably better suited as I’m sure the Jeffery will be kraken for sure

Serious side now
The 2 main critters I’d personally like data on if all goes well is the eland with the 112 hht in the beanmore & sub 2600 if @ all possible but take anything & video of This impact would be really cool

& the cape with the Jeffery that’s one I’m really looking forward to

I’m only a FaceTime call away 😎

Cheers
You guys are AWESOME!

@Steve Davis , enjoy the trip and @Farleg , my best for the Hammer Team for getting the shots we want to see!

Back