Tip color

Steve Davis

Administrator
Staff member
Tip color was brought up in another thread, so I figured we could have a discussion here. I think there is obvious colors to avoid. Trying to be unique is difficult and not being confused with the common most popular brands is tough. We finally landed on black. Figured couldn't go wrong there.

Sounds dumb....but I love different vibrant colors!! Black is kind of boring :ROFLMAO: , but if the bullet performs like it does....who cares. I would also vote to not increase price by having multiple colors, etc....pick one and keep cost down.

With the above being said....My vote would be a hunters orange tip. Or bright yellow....maybe pink to support the all the boobs in this world (two of my favorite things in this world....bullets and boobs).

Well....shucks!!! I guess I will shoot whatever you pick as I love the bullet and everything else is irrelevant.

Before Hammers, I was fond of the Blue tip on Barnes. I guess I just liked that particular color.
That said, Black against copper works great for me.
As long as they shoot straight and kill stuff I don't care what color they are. (if you go pink I will just stick to the HH variety)! ;)

Before Hammers, I was fond of the Blue tip on Barnes. I guess I just liked that particular color.
That said, Black against copper works great for me.
As long as they shoot straight and kill stuff I don't care what color they are. (if you go pink I will just stick to the HH variety)! ;)
We discussed pink but were afraid some guys could have issues. Haha!

just be sure the color doesnt affect the material properties, clear might be more brittle or entirely different, and other colors might produce different results, I think white is the most stable to the plastic material properties. Nothing wrong with keeping all tips black since thats been vetted proven to work.

Back