154hht

Russell Coight!!! I am wondering if you have any new info/experiance/opinion on the 154 HHT as I cannot work up any loads in my RUM as it is still at the gunsmith getting bedded, threaded and blue printed, consequently I live vicariously through your writing until I received said blunderbuss from Smithy! On a heart felt note, I hope your health is better, it would be a very less colorful site without your tutelage and aussie lingo!

Gday reemtyj
No other data yet sorry
but the lingo still going like a rat up a drain pipe 🤪
But plenty of tags left image.jpg
just need to get my backside into gear which I had lunch with my cousin yesterday who’s in withdrawal of some splat factor so we have a plan set out once all the festivities slow down

Side note On the tags we don’t need them for all species or sex’s in Tassie as some have no limits on but permits required on the whole
Those tags are one I personally set the numbers with to come off my properties & if I want anymore that’s also no worries as I just get another 50
Those ones are male deer tags so the 154 will no doubt go through a few more critters yet just need to be careful till the stags show enough on their antler potential then it’s game on

Health is getting better thanks ea week is showing improvements
I just need to be careful I don’t get to cocky & think ah she will be right & do something stupid & that’s really hard for me

Cheers

Back