210 gr 338 HHT

The way you guys are talking up this pill it sounds like it will be a good one for a lot of cartridges, but it seems to me that in addition to the big ones like the rum, Lapua, win mag, it also seems like a pretty ideal option for the 338 federl. 👍
Gday carsyn22
I don’t get excited about many pills
But so far this pill is exciting me
I still think it can be tweaked a touch but that’s me & im already ticking on hmmmm what if it had this
Yes it’s a good pill but what reemtyj has planned will tell us much more than my theories
Cheers

Gday carsyn22
I don’t get excited about many pills
But so far this pill is exciting me
I still think it can be tweaked a touch but that’s me & im already ticking on hmmmm what if it had this
Yes it’s a good pill but what reemtyj has planned will tell us much more than my theories
Cheers
Kneedeep relayed to me this same excitement over the phone. Between the two of you ecstatic over this 210 .338 I know it's a golden bullet! 🤩

My 3000 fps with the 205 HH suddenly feels paltry ( in my 338 Sherman). It's just an improved 270 case (for Muddy).
I've got 2 RUMS, but they're 7mm and 300. Too much for our 100 lb deer🥲
Nothing wrong with that velocity. I’d be happy if I can get close to that when my 338-06AI is finished. No worries with velocity on my 338 RUM even though it’s only got a 23” barrel.

What velocity from a 26" barrel in .338 Edge Improved?
My 26" lapua pushes the 260 grain HH at 2950 fps. I suspect I could push the 175 at 3600+ and 200ish grainers at 3500 ish fps. I would think the lapua improved would give you 150+ fps more. Just an educated guess.

Last edited:
Am I the only one checking the .338 page daily for the 210 to be available? This pill is sounding better and better, especially for us moderate velocity .338 shooters.
Nope I am too. I was hoping to have them for spring bear but not.

Back