Documentary

No BB, more like 14 yr old girls in a cliche as in Mean Girls movie. There is no desire to have a healthy debate on the subject matter. There is a cliche on LRH and RS that could star in the next Mean Girls sequel. Probably wouldn't need costume change either.

No BB, more like 14 yr old girls in a cliche as in Mean Girls movie. There is no desire to have a healthy debate on the subject matter. There is a cliche on LRH and RS that could star in the next Mean Girls sequel. Probably wouldn't need costume change either.
They're exactly like liberal democrats.

I sure wish you Gents had this dialogue a few weeks ago! That's when I did a $29.99 LRH Sponsorship and to think I could have instead bought another box of Hammers!? I had concluded FEENIX, XNS10, et.al. are handicapped by close-mindedness. I value honesty and integrity above all for which Steve Davis sets a Benchmark!

Jasbo, what’s the color of the roof on the SAS boathouse in Hereford? 🤪

Where can I get a box of Hammers for $29.99? 😝

I sure wish you Gents had this dialogue a few weeks ago! That's when I did a $29.99 LRH Sponsorship and to think I could have instead bought another box of Hammers!? I had concluded FEENIX, XNS10, et.al. are handicapped by close-mindedness. I value honesty and integrity above all for which Steve Davis sets a Benchmark!
And you are correct

I value honesty and integrity above all for which Steve Davis sets a Benchmark!
I'm a fairly recent convert to Hammers. When I was still deciding one of the things that influenced me was his honest participation in the LRH forum especially answering his critiques. Anyone who takes that time gets my business. Im now in the process of switching all my hunting rifles to Hammer handloads.

Jasbo, what’s the color of the roof on the SAS boathouse in Hereford? 🤪

Where can I get a box of Hammers for $29.99? 😝
Gingerman, As an Army 1ID Medic I had no experience with SAS or SBS; but, suspect the SBS have boathouses? You can get a box of Hammers for around $30.00; depending on caliber, maybe 10-15 bullets in that black box!

Gingerman, As an Army 1ID Medic I had no experience with SAS or SBS; but, suspect the SBS have boathouses? You can get a box of Hammers for around $30.00; depending on caliber, maybe 10-15 bullets in that black box!
Sample packs don't come in black boxes....hmmm

Back