Documentary

I'm a fairly recent convert to Hammers. When I was still deciding one of the things that influenced me was his honest participation in the LRH forum especially answering his critiques. Anyone who takes that time gets my business. Im now in the process of switching all my hunting rifles to Hammer handloads.
Thank you. If someone is actually having trouble with our product, that is what I most want to hear about and see if we can solve it. Then I wind up scrapping with some of these knotheads. (that never even tried Hammers) I try not to do it in a nasty way. Sometimes I get caught in the heat of the moment. In the end, I know they are trying to hurt our business, but I think they likely help more than they hurt.

Thank you. If someone is actually having trouble with our product, that is what I most want to hear about and see if we can solve it. Then I wind up scrapping with some of these knotheads. (that never even tried Hammers) I try not to do it in a nasty way. Sometimes I get caught in the heat of the moment. In the end, I know they are trying to hurt our business, but I think they likely help more than they hurt.
There was a thread there where you welcomed critiques of Hammers. That alone was all I needed. I read some discussion and conclude anyone with discernment can tell whos being honest.

I never imagined there would come a day:

1. I'd find a bullet brand that, through my own testing, performed noticeably better than any other bullet.
2. Get hated on and called a cultist fanboy when I made a post about my findings.

Not many dull moments with you Steve! Keep it up. :ROFLMAO:

I never imagined there would come a day:

1. I'd find a bullet brand that, through my own testing, performed noticeably better than any other bullet.
2. Get hated on and called a cultist fanboy when I made a post about my findings.

Not many dull moments with you Steve! Keep it up. :ROFLMAO:
Gday Brad if I remember correctly everything was ok till you showed how easy you worked up your load & mentioned that taboo company oh I can mention hammer here 🤣

but I’ll agree not many dull moments & get ready you watch what’s about to happen
But I can’t give details as those lovely friends of Steve’s seem to get uptight over someone having a smile
Cheers

Gday Brad if I remember correctly everything was ok till you showed how easy you worked up your load & mentioned that taboo company oh I can mention hammer here 🤣
"easy" was the final answer to me. Being still new to handloading I was struggling at the time to develop a handload with any bullet that pulled 1moa in my only bolt rifle (at that time...). My only bolt rifle was very old and gave me issues and ended up at a gunsmith. I was down to only my Marlin 30-30 to hunt deer and elk with and didn't know if I was gonna get my bolt rifle back in time. I decided to work up my first Hammer load for the old Marlin.

I spent time online reading about Hammers and set aside everything I learned with other bullets (I was working a Barnes TSX load at the time...). I ordered my first Hammers, ran a pressure ladder. The oddest thing happened with that pressure ladder.... they all grouped similar. I literally zeroed on my pressure ladder despite the differences in charge weights. I hit pressure and backed off keeping a respectable velocity for a 30-30 (2400fps). I loaded 20 rds at that charge and .... it was already zeroed. Suddenly my very old and shot out Marlin grouped 1.4moa.

I didn't believe it. I loaded 20 more later on and shot the same. I took it out to 200yds and with only a 5.5in holdover I held a 4in group. (Thats as far as Im gonna go with a 30-30...)

My effort paid off. My bolt rifle wasnt ready for fall. The only downside was I didnt fill my buck or elk tag last year (I didnt draw and was stuck with general season tags....). I did get into the herd I know of, all of 50 yds heavy coastal jungle perfect for a lever gun.... Just no bulls not even a spike.

Anyways, it was so easy was the point.
I purchased a 280AI over this winter and load dev was the same. Pressure ladder, find pressure, back off a bit and zero. done. With that rifle Im getting sub MOA. How the Hammer bullets are so consistent POI like that is amazing.

Gday koda
That’s it right there & steve should put you up as his poster boy
As it’s that simple

That’s probably why the Steve lovers can’t have anything with what he says as no bullet is that easy to tune right 😜

Cheers
The 30-30 was one thing as I dont expect much precision from a lever gun but when I repeated that process with sub moa results in my new 280AI I knew Hammer bullets were better.

There was a thread there where you welcomed critiques of Hammers. That alone was all I needed. I read some discussion and conclude anyone with discernment can tell whos being honest.
Discernment is key! I feel like I have watched the death of discernment in my short life time, I’m talking more about church stuff than business and advertising but the principal applies.

Back