FX Outdoors chronograph has arrived

Here's a couple of screenshots from this morning. I really like this machine. BC information will have to be verified but it looks like the advertised BC of .172 G7 may be a little low. This is with 137 HH bullets in my 300 H&H

FX1.jpgFX2.jpg

Did I mention I really like this machine?

Regards

Have you ever used the LabRadar and if so, how do the two compare. The labradar took me quite a few trips to become proficient with its buttons....I would rate it's ease of use as a 6/10. Now that I've had it for a few years, I really like it. Curious to hear how easy this one was to set up and use in comparison.

Have you ever used the LabRadar and if so, how do the two compare. The labradar took me quite a few trips to become proficient with its buttons....I would rate it's ease of use as a 6/10. Now that I've had it for a few years, I really like it. Curious to hear how easy this one was to set up and use in comparison.
Muddy summed it up fine. Very easy to use. I finally read the directions after I had it a few days and found out it will even calculate shot drops with the app on your phone. Very impressed so far.

Still going good?
Still going good! I really like this thing. I did find the other day that is needs to be sighted a little left of where you're aiming (if you have it set on the right side) to make sure the bullet is passing through the beam. I didn't have it quite right and although it measured the velocity it didn't calculate the BC. A quick adjustment and it was working fine again.

Still going good! I really like this thing. I did find the other day that is needs to be sighted a little left of where you're aiming (if you have it set on the right side) to make sure the bullet is passing through the beam. I didn't have it quite right and although it measured the velocity it didn't calculate the BC. A quick adjustment and it was working fine again.
Maybe it was a .270 exceeding its velocity ceiling? Asking for a friend downunder....

Back