Garmin XERO C1 Pro Chronograph

For those Garmin users who have also used a LaBradar, how much better is the Garmin?
I know it's a step up, but my LR is pretty darn good. How much of a step up is it?

Garmin
Reads over 4000 fps.
Easy to use
Doesn’t miss a shot.
Way easier to set up and use.
Fits in your pocket
Since I rarely shoot over 4K would it be worth the extra $300 or more I'd have to come up with to sell my LR (if I could) and replace it with the Garmin?
Asking for a friend 🤭

Since I rarely shoot over 4K would it be worth the extra $300 or more I'd have to come up with to sell my LR (if I could) and replace it with the Garmin?
Asking for a friend 🤭
We all spend a lot on what we like. I have zero regrets in regards to retiring the lab radar and buyin the Garmin. Money well spent Imo

I just put the LaBradar up for sale. If I can get what I want out of it I'm ordering the XERO.

Are their any accessories that all you Garmin owners feel are necessary?

I just put the LaBradar up for sale. If I can get what I want out of it I'm ordering the XERO.

Are their any accessories that all you Garmin owners feel are necessary?

Nope. The unit comes with everything that is needed. I carry an external battery pack, but even that’s not needed as the battery life is great and I can always charge it in my truck.

I guess I did buy a hard case to store it in. I like protecting my investments.

Harbor Freight did not have a small hard case last week when I dropped in the store, so I ordered the soft case from ColeTac. Pictures are included.
Additionally, I already have the Area419 rail and clamp. Like all their products, it is very nice. @Schmo made me aware of a far less expensive option he found on another forum, though. For $38 shipped, I figured what the heck. It should arrive tomorrow, and I will produce a comparison and decide which one I prefer to keep. The post office hasn’t been the most reliable lately.
IMG_4102.jpeg
Below is the Xero on the A419 mount tucked into the pocket of the ColeTac case, as well as the Garmin tripod in the loop for it.
IMG_4104.jpeg
Finally, this is the ColeTac case zipped containing the above contents. Plenty of room. Padding is better than nothing.
IMG_4105.jpeg

Have had no interface breakdowns between the Garmin and my iPhone14 but it would happen at least once a session with the Labradar.
Working up loads with the 22-250 and Lehigh 32 gr CC would exceed the capabilities of the Labradar, haven't shot this rifle over the Garmin yet.
There is essentially no "aiming" the Garmin, very necessary with the Labradar. Labradar needs an external battery pack to function very long, not so with the Garmin.

Back