Hammer Bullets, Pressure, & Velocity

mrdinapoli

mrdinapoli Avatar

Jan 28, 2023 at 10:46pm farleg, kneedeep, and 1 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by mrdinapoli on Jan 28, 2023 at 10:46pm​

Kneedeep, That was a very interesting article from the Bison Ballistics website, along with the annealing article mentioned in the first article. They suggest that any expansion over 0.002” will theoretically result in plastic deformation of the brass, and thus limit neck tension. Further, they suggest near the end that work hardened brass with limited resizing may be the easiest and most reliable way to get consistent neck tension, as annealed cases have to be annealed nearly perfectly consistently to yield consistent neck tension. It was from 2013, before the AMP annealer was introduced (I’m pretty sure), so I wonder if they have any new info they haven’t published. I may have to call them.

I did email Gavin at UR to see if he has any interest in pursuing the “bullet release” testing. I am also going to see what what pieces of equipment I have and how they fit together to see if I can test some of these thoughts. Mike D
“Target Techniques to Field Applications”

ButterBean
Platinum Member

ButterBean Avatar

Member is Online
Jan 29, 2023 at 10:51am riceman, justjay, and 3 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by ButterBean on Jan 29, 2023 at 10:51am​

mrdinapoli Avatar

Jan 28, 2023 at 10:46pm mrdinapoli said:
Kneedeep, That was a very interesting article from the Bison Ballistics website, along with the annealing article mentioned in the first article. They suggest that any expansion over 0.002” will theoretically result in plastic deformation of the brass, and thus limit neck tension. Further, they suggest near the end that work hardened brass with limited resizing may be the easiest and most reliable way to get consistent neck tension, as annealed cases have to be annealed nearly perfectly consistently to yield consistent neck tension. It was from 2013, before the AMP annealer was introduced (I’m pretty sure), so I wonder if they have any new info they haven’t published. I may have to call them.

I did email Gavin at UR to see if he has any interest in pursuing the “bullet release” testing. I am also going to see what what pieces of equipment I have and how they fit together to see if I can test some of these thoughts. Mike D

I started annealing years ago and have done a bunch of tests on the process, with that being said I shot for a long time without annealing and had stellar results, I have one batch of old Hornady 25-06 brass (My fist ever reloaded ammo} that has 25 loadings on them with and are still good to go so I'm still up in the air about it
Last Edit: Jan 29, 2023 at 10:52am by ButterBean
Remember, Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and win by experience

kneedeep

kneedeep Avatar

Jan 29, 2023 at 12:51pm riceman and ButterBean like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by kneedeep on Jan 29, 2023 at 12:51pm​

ButterBean Avatar

Jan 29, 2023 at 10:51am ButterBean said:
mrdinapoli Avatar

Jan 28, 2023 at 10:46pm mrdinapoli said:

I started annealing years ago and have done a bunch of tests on the process, with that being said I shot for a long time without annealing and had stellar results, I have one batch of old Hornady 25-06 brass (My fist ever reloaded ammo} that has 25 loadings on them with and are still good to go so I'm still up in the air about it

Butterbean,

I'm assuming for those of us who are loading accurate hunting rounds, we will not see enough difference to make a difference. As your experience has shown. For those trying to put every bullet through the same hole, it will matter to some extent. I am curious to see any results and will put the information in my "good stuff to know" category.

ButterBean
Platinum Member

ButterBean Avatar

Member is Online
Jan 29, 2023 at 1:30pm riceman, BFD, and 1 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by ButterBean on Jan 29, 2023 at 1:30pm​

kneedeep Avatar

Jan 29, 2023 at 12:51pm kneedeep said:
ButterBean Avatar

Jan 29, 2023 at 10:51am ButterBean said:

Butterbean,

I'm assuming for those of us who are loading accurate hunting rounds, we will not see enough difference to make a difference. As your experience has shown. For those trying to put every bullet through the same hole, it will matter to some extent. I am curious to see any results and will put the information in my "good stuff to know" category.

I'm gonna say for 99.9% of us we will never be able to shoot the difference

kneedeep

kneedeep Avatar

Jan 29, 2023 at 2:47pm riceman, gltaylor, and 2 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by kneedeep on Jan 29, 2023 at 2:47pm​

mrdinapoli,

I too emailed Gavin at UR the other day. Hopefully it peaks his interest. In the meantime your test could shed some light on the subject.

I am interested to see how your load development turned out from your Part 3/3 post. My load development changed significantly from loading cup and core bullets, once I became comfortable with the process that many have laid out on this forum. I went from loading 2 of each powder charge, working up to pressure (usually 18-20 shots total, 2 shots per target, overlaying adjacent targets to compare 4 shot groups within a powder "window," looking for the highest accuracy node of each different powder), to loading 1 of each powder charge, starting mid data and working up to max (usually 4-5 shots total), all shot on the same target. I now just compare overall group size and velocity (working up to pressure), then refine the load as usual from there.

If I understood you correctly, you loaded 3 shots per powder charge (4 different charges) working up to pressure and comparing each 3 shot group. One (12 shot total) test with the Hammer Hunter and one (12 shot total) test with the Absolutes, all with the same powder IMR-7828. Please correct me if I'm wrong. In contrast, my test for the Hammer Hunters would have consisted of 4 shots of increasing powder charges of IMR-7828, working up to pressure (1 shot for each powder charge). Then I would have 4 shots of another powder (RL 22), working up to pressure then repeated with a third powder (H-4831). So 4 shots each with 3 different powders, comparing the overall 4 shot groups and velocity of each powder. I would have shot the same number of bullets but tested three different powders. As for the Absolutes, I would have done the same but would include some faster powders.

The easy button for me is switching powders. One or two powders generally show significantly smaller group sizes overall, no matter the powder charge range or seating depth. It's difficult to understand how such a wide range in powder charges can yield such small groups when the right powder is found. Especially when considering 4/10ths of a grain in powder charge can significantly increase group sizes normally. It's crazy how fast load development can be with hammers compared to cup and core.

At some point I would like to have a discussion about why hammer bullets are generally easier to load develop for vs cup and core. I have some theories I'd like you to pick apart. Some run parallel with your thoughts you wrote down in your initial 3 Part series to start this thread. I agree with most, if not all of your thoughts in that series. My thoughts are not always easily understood when trying to explain in text, so I'll have to generate some diagrams to better explain. #crayoncrew (a shout out to harperc, Hope your recovery is going well).

kneedeep

BFD

BFD Avatar

Member is Online
Jan 29, 2023 at 3:21pm gltaylor, cbjr, and 4 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by BFD on Jan 29, 2023 at 3:21pm​

andron Avatar

Jan 29, 2023 at 1:50pm andron said:
I agree, if I’m shooting around .5 in. It’s a good day!

That is all I will accept out of my guns on the range. They gotta do that regularly too. Not 3 or 5 shot group once, but always.
My philosophy is as hunters we don't need bug hole guns, but the better we can get our rigs to shoot, the more we can manage "Murphy's" antics to screw up the kill.
I will do what I understand and can test the benefit. Somehow the way I am doing things can et me sub minute groups when I am not throwing a wrench in things. I often times have to understand just the "how" to do something, rather than understand the "why" it works. The why comes in handy when the how isn't working.

joe16
Platinum Member

joe16 Avatar

Member is Online
Jan 30, 2023 at 6:47am via mobile riceman, gltaylor, and 5 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by joe16 on Jan 30, 2023 at 6:47am​

Fellas

I'm going to jump in if y'all don't mind. This is going to be more as there's more than one way to skin a cat. The reloading principles that y'all are talking about are top notch. I found in my limited experience with hammers that it doesn't come down to all that at least not for me.

A little background. I was new early last year when farleg was shooting the Buffalo Down Under. There was a post interaction between him and Butterbean where farleg had increased the FCD all the way to 3/4 and using butterbeans procedure that is well past a full crimp if used correctly as Lee's instructions that's a lot. Everything about his load increased as the crimp did his best accuracy was around a half so I filed that.
Also during this same time frame I had read most of butter beans if not all of his writings on the interaction between bullet and case in the common theme was three to three and a half neck tension. So I pulled all the expanders out of my dies and polish them to where I achieved three to three and a half neck tension.
At that time I decided to skip the 1/8th and the quarter FCD settings. On a few rifles I started with 1/3 because some of them holds a lot of powder, I was sort of new to this🤷 and others I went straight to a half.

My 375 rum was one of them that started with 1/3, that particular rifle I gave to my brother so when my new one was built I went to a third last year for load development during July. The load was okay but time was running out and this rifle was only scheduled to be used for 150 yard Duty. I had four rounds left over from last year that I used as a Baseline for tuning this load.

The following data was shot Saturday morning. You won't be able to see that I used a 1/2 FCD for this load development temperature was 60°, more applicable to my hunting situations in Georgia than the 92° in July for last year's load.

I just realized what mode that I'm using and will not be able to post pictures to this post they will be added immediately after. flip-flop moment for Joe

I started at 102 and went to 105 grains of IMR 4895 in one grain increments I'm a firm believer in using a 1% powder increase when chasing pressure. Last year's loads were shot first for a Baseline. they were 102 grains also, that's all that was able to be safely shot when that load was developed in July. Then two shots of each charge were shot. Keeping in mind that last year's loads were made with a 1/3 crimp and this year's for a 1/2 crimp the velocities of each group show that the numbers start to repeat as the crimp increases. This doesn't just happen for the 375 I've got a load with the 101 blackout in my 300 rum that shoots 4108 pertner every time out the barrel.

As you can see accuracy wasn't there with every load but the velocities repeated. I'm going to go out a long limb and say that accuracy happens despite velocity. it's a mechanism of harmonics and harmonics alone. extreme long range accuracy is a combination of both consistent velocities and harmonics.

All of that said my most accurate long-range rifle has zero neck tension it's a jam fit on top of the powder so I can't honestly say where neck tension works and it doesn't because I've got both sides of the coin in my safe.

I only posted this for food for thought and it seemed to be pertinent.

No proofread I've got two guys staring at me at the shop right now please bear with my lack of command of the English language. I really do enjoy reading Mr DiNapoli's stuff though that dude is smart and conveys his thoughts very nicely.

This place is awesome

mrdinapoli

mrdinapoli Avatar

Jan 31, 2023 at 9:10am farleg, joe16, and 2 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by mrdinapoli on Jan 31, 2023 at 9:10am​

Joe16, I have never done any crimping in my 35 yrs of reloading, so I am not familiar with it. I have mostly followed benchrest, F-class, Hi-power, PRS, and ELR loding techniques. All of the benchrest shooters and at least most of the other accuracy disciples do not utilize crimping out of concern for difficulties with consistency and detriments to accuracy. At first I did not know what “FCD” stood for, but I was able to figure it out — “Factory Crimp Die.” The velocities and, more importantly, the SD/ES of the loads you posted were really impressive — by the way, what weight bullets were you using? I did start doing a little research on crimping, and it sounds like the main accuracy benefits are from allowing the pressure to build up higher prior to bullet release to encourage more complete and more consistent powder burn, which your numbers suggest is working for your load. I imagine with the Hammers, you would want to find a consistent place between the driving bands to crimp. If this was kept consistent from round to round, it may help overcome any potential reduced neck tension/bullet release pressure due to the reduced surface area of the Hammers contacting the case neck. I’ll have to look into it further, and try to find some of butterbeans threads. I may also need to do some experimentation with crimping, bullet release pressure, velocity, and accuracy when I get a chance.

joe16
Platinum Member

joe16 Avatar

Member is Online
Jan 31, 2023 at 9:30am via mobile gltaylor, farleg, and 6 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by joe16 on Jan 31, 2023 at 9:30am​

Hammers are in a different Wing in the library. It's a relatively new addition to the library and there's only one requirement when you enter those doors. You must have a very very open mind. I too did not crimp other than my 45-70 loads. I thought them to create inconsistencies also. It took me to waste approximately 200 hammers before I realized that these rednecks might actually know what they were talking about.

Joe

mrdinapoli

mrdinapoli Avatar

Jan 31, 2023 at 12:58pm gltaylor, farleg, and 3 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by mrdinapoli on Jan 31, 2023 at 12:58pm​

kneedeep,
I almost got a chance to try my loads yesterday — had the day off and weather was beautiful. I returned from a meeting, and my wife had company over. Since my range is 50 yds off my back door, I was vetoed. So hopefully soon.

Trying to get caught up on all the discussion, so here are several thoughts/comments:

1. I just saw a post on “setting neck tension with a mandrel as the last step” on LRH that looks good. I did take a quick look and saw a post regarding neck tension possibly not being the main issue, as bullet release is largely controlled by neck expansion from powder expansion. However, the initial build up of pressure will still be controlled by neck tension, contact with lands, etc, as we discussed before. So food for thought. Alex Wheeler and several other well versed reloaders have posted. It is 9 pages long, and I have not had time to look thru it much, but keep it in mind. (https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/mandrel-as-last-step.258463/page-9)

2. Erik Cortina and other professional shooters have suggested that from their testing and experience, CONSISTENT NECK TENSION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF NECK TENSION. I agree with this statement and this is one of the reasons why I set my final NT with mandrels. This may be due to and also further support the supposition that neck reduction and then upsizing with bullets or mandrels reaches a point of plastic deformation of the brass necks, after which point further neck tension due to the elasticity of the brass can not be obtained.

3. I did check my supplies at hand and their ability to fit together. I have bases for arbor presses that have a built in center bore to collect primers (in case used for depriving), that are large enough to pass a 6mm bullet, but not the case neck. However, they will allow a loaded 22 cal case neck to pass. This means that I should be able to use the process and design mentioned in earlier post to test bullet pressure release on my 6mm CM and 22 CM without needing to have something custom made. In addition, I do have bushings for my 6mm CM at home to allow neck tension settings of 0.001” to 0.006” after allowing for 0.001” spring back. I do not have mandrels for all these sizes, so NT will need to be set by neck bushing and then expansion will be achieved by bullet seating. However, it should enable me to at least address the question: “do you reach a point in neck reduction at which neck re-expansion with a bullet (or mandrel) causes enough plastic deformation of the neck, that a fixed elastic tension is reached; after which point further neck reduction only increases brass working and does not add additional tension.” I have some already fired cases sitting around, and I will see if I can test this when I get a chance. It will also be interesting to see the differences between bullet release pressure for standard cup and core bullets vs hammers. There are 2 main factors that I see may play a role: 1) there is an overall reduction in surface contact area with the Hammers where the driving band peaks contact the case neck; however, 2) the neck can be seen actually “sinking’ into the intervening valleys between the driving band peaks due to the elasticity of the brass. Movement of the bullet will need to upsize or overcome these reduced intervening areas prior to movement. The exact balance or trade off between the two will be interesting to see in testing.

4. One other thought regarding neck interaction with the driving bands of the Hammers: I image one must use caution seating bullets consistently into the neck to get the most consistent results. ie. it might be best to have the bullet seated to a point where 3 things occur: 1) the same number of driving bands are seated within the parallel walls of the case neck — this should be obvious, but probably most important; 2) the bullet should be seated to a consistent depth where the case neck mouth ends up in the middle of the valley between 2 adjacent driving bands — if it is seated where the mouth is on the top of one of bands, small inconsistencies (even 0.001”) in seating depth may affect release pressure — more pressure if the mouth is in front of the band, and less if it is behind; 3) the last driving band should be seated in a consistent position in relation to the case neck/shoulder junction — this will likely be controlled by 1 & 2, as well as keeping case base to datum measurements consistent.

5. In response to your questions about my reloading and load work-up process, you are correct: 3 rounds each of each powder charge x 4 charges, for each type of bullet and for each powder. I have always done this in the past because I like to see group sizes for each charge. The problem is that this really adds up, and I don’t like to shoot a lot of rounds thru my hunting rifles. I have read in the past, and have been rereading about OCW and OBT testing to get the overall best and most stable results, including with variations in temperature and slight variations in powder charge and bullet distance to lands with reloading variation. However, many of these still use 3 shot groups.

I really like the method you described with the Hammer bullets — choosing 1 powder and using 1 round each for each charge shot into one group, and then analyzing overall group size. It is really interesting that you mentioned that 1 powder will often shoot much better than the others. Then you can pursue that powder further. In addition to showing overall group size attributed to the powder itself, this would allow for observations in vertical and horizontal dispersion of the shots with that particular powder to provide info about the harmonics and pressure/shock wave node in relation to bullet release timing. In theory, this would address all the topics at one time with the least amount of shots and components. It would address: “powder preference” for bullet in that particular barrel, OCW (barrel vibration and harmonics), and OBT (barrel shock wave/pressure node).

Many of these likely overlap, and when we say that a barrel “likes” a particular powder better than other powders, it is likely because the powder, bullet, barrel, harmonics, pressure node, etc, all fall into the best alignment and widest tolerances for that particular barrel, bullet, and powder. Your method appears that it is a quick way to sort through the best candidates so you can discard the poor candidates. From there, it can be fine tuned further. It may be possible that on occasion a better combination will be able to found with firing many 3 shot groups, but this would likely be the exception rather than the rule. In fact, needing to shoot many groups in my method is what prevents me from trying different powders and combinations. I choose several loads from what appear to work for others, test them, choose the best, and ignore all the other possible combinations.

I WILL BE TRYING YOUR METHOD AFTER I TEST MY CURRENTLY LOADED ROUNDS.

6. As mentioned in my answer to Joe16, I have never considered crimping because I have always followed BR, F-Class, Hi-Power, PRS, and ELR loading methods, which do not use crimping. However, it has come up often enough that I will need to look further into it. After I shoot my loaded rounds and see how they perform, I may need to try crimping a few successful combinations to see the effect on accuracy and velocity. I will likely need to move my testing over to my 6CM or 6.5x47 which have heavier barrels and burn less powder and components. I am always open to new ideas and testing.

This is a picture of what I described in my earlier post to testing bullet release pressure.
hammer-bullets-pressure-velocity

riceman
Global Moderator

Global Moderator

riceman Avatar

Male
Jan 31, 2023 at 1:26pm via mobile ButterBean, farleg, and 2 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by riceman on Jan 31, 2023 at 1:26pm​

There is a lot of great threads on crimping from the past on this forum.

Type in, crimping
in the search bar and you'll have some good reading.

Edit
Here is a few for starters

How and why I use the Lee factory crimp die. Butterbean

Crimping hammer bullets. Shinbone

What I learned from 1/8th turn.
Joe16

farleg
Platinum Member

farleg Avatar

Male
Jan 31, 2023 at 1:26pm harperc, riceman, and 4 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by farleg on Jan 31, 2023 at 1:26pm​

Gday mrdinapoli

I enjoy these reads
A lot of this is over my head & im definitely no bughole guy & never will be
I just think it’s worth saying thankyou for keeping a open mind & look forward to your upcoming tests
Cheers

mrdinapoli

mrdinapoli Avatar

Feb 3, 2023 at 9:53am harperc, riceman, and 4 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by mrdinapoli on Feb 3, 2023 at 9:53am​

Riceman, I found the threads you mentioned above and have started reading them. It looks very interesting…..this hobby is making me spend my kids inheritance!

ButterBean
Platinum Member

ButterBean Avatar

Member is Online
Feb 26, 2023 at 9:02am riceman, gltaylor, and 2 more like this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by ButterBean on Feb 26, 2023 at 9:02am​

mrdinapoli Avatar

Jan 31, 2023 at 9:10am mrdinapoli said:
Joe16, I have never done any crimping in my 35 yrs of reloading, so I am not familiar with it. I have mostly followed benchrest, F-class, Hi-power, PRS, and ELR loding techniques. All of the benchrest shooters and at least most of the other accuracy disciples do not utilize crimping out of concern for difficulties with consistency and detriments to accuracy. At first I did not know what “FCD” stood for, but I was able to figure it out — “Factory Crimp Die.” The velocities and, more importantly, the SD/ES of the loads you posted were really impressive — by the way, what weight bullets were you using? I did start doing a little research on crimping, and it sounds like the main accuracy benefits are from allowing the pressure to build up higher prior to bullet release to encourage more complete and more consistent powder burn, which your numbers suggest is working for your load. I imagine with the Hammers, you would want to find a consistent place between the driving bands to crimp. If this was kept consistent from round to round, it may help overcome any potential reduced neck tension/bullet release pressure due to the reduced surface area of the Hammers contacting the case neck. I’ll have to look into it further, and try to find some of butterbeans threads. I may also need to do some experimentation with crimping, bullet release pressure, velocity, and accuracy when I get a chance.

PIDT Powder Ignition Dwell Time is the term, there are a bunch of threads and I have a video on you tube as well

kneedeep

kneedeep Avatar

Feb 26, 2023 at 11:18am riceman likes this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by kneedeep on Feb 26, 2023 at 11:18am​

mrdinapoli Avatar

Jan 31, 2023 at 12:58pm mrdinapoli said:
kneedeep,
I almost got a chance to try my loads yesterday — had the day off and weather was beautiful. I returned from a meeting, and my wife had company over. Since my range is 50 yds off my back door, I was vetoed. So hopefully soon.

Trying to get caught up on all the discussion, so here are several thoughts/comments:

1. I just saw a post on “setting neck tension with a mandrel as the last step” on LRH that looks good. I did take a quick look and saw a post regarding neck tension possibly not being the main issue, as bullet release is largely controlled by neck expansion from powder expansion. However, the initial build up of pressure will still be controlled by neck tension, contact with lands, etc, as we discussed before. So food for thought. Alex Wheeler and several other well versed reloaders have posted. It is 9 pages long, and I have not had time to look thru it much, but keep it in mind. (https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/mandrel-as-last-step.258463/page-9)
hammer-bullets-pressure-velocity
View Attachment

mrdinapoli,

I had read your suggested post above on LRH, although it has been many days ago now. These discussions generally conclude in "this is what works for me and the target tells the story." I agree and do the same. When reading the post from Alex Wheeler regarding a rifle liking .004" neck tension, I wonder if it's the rifle or particular brass that "likes" .004" neck tension. Trying to find a better understanding of what's going on, would another brand of brass with different metallurgy react the same or different? I have to assume the brass neck was resized .004" plus, smaller than the final neck diameter. These are questions I don't have time to find my own answers to right now. I will likely do so if I run into rifle that won't meet my 3/4 moa goal.

I have also read a lot more about annealing. Outside the occasional posts such as my case with the 28 Nosler brass, most research on annealing shows no affect on accuracy.

I hope all is well with you. Looking forward to your results with hammers and neck tension testing if you've had time to work on it.

kneedeep

kneedeep

kneedeep Avatar

Feb 26, 2023 at 11:50am ButterBean likes this
QuoteEditlike
Post Options

Post by kneedeep on Feb 26, 2023 at 11:50am​

mrdinapoli

On another quick note. In your avatar pic I see you have a "chassis" system. I noticed most that shoot this system shoot with their thumb to the on hand side of the grip instead of their thumb to the opposite side, holding the grip. I understand shooters are trying to keep their grip from pulling or influencing the shot. But then they add a "thumb rest" to the onside of the grip. Seems to me the thumb rest would reintroduce some side pressure. What grip do you shoot with? I know this is a common teaching method.

Being a hunter and not a target shooter, I have more of a grip with my trigger hand. To keep my trigger hand influence to a minimum, I place my thumb on the centerline of the stock. When I dry fire practice, I imagine pressing my trigger finger directly to my thumb on the centerline of the stock. Basically an inline pinch if that make sense. Also I practice keeping the butt pad in my shoulder correctly as well as my body position for straight line recoil.

When I think about target shooters, I wonder why they wouldn't make a thumb rest on the back of the trigger guard to minimize the distance of the "pinch" and completely remove the handle. For those that press the trigger straight back into their shoulder with no other part of their shooting hand touching the stock, there is a great distance between the trigger and their shoulder. Seems to me the shorter distance would have less affect. Just a thought.

kneedeep

kneedeep

kneedeep Avatar

BDF,

I think you recently posted a .004" neck tension load. Why and how did you arrive at this neck tension?

ButterBean
Platinum Member

ButterBean Avatar

Member is Online
As a matter of fact no, I have been using that term for decades but it has fallen on deaf ears until this forum started

ButterBean
Platinum Member

ButterBean Avatar

Member is Online
I started using Chassis awhile back and I liked them but am gravitating back to stocks, as for thumb placement I do prefer a thumb rest but IMHO if whatever works for you just stick with it, I really don't think it matters

Back