Long Range Hunting

Tikka

I know I’m late to the party and I’m sure you’ve all seen his stuff… Anyhow, ran across his YouTube channel today… He’s funny, in a “mom bring me my dinner” way…

Gday Tikka
I’m assuming you mean the guy with a beard that goes by the longrange hunting group on YouTube

He’s wonderfully obliging with information although the evidence is sketchy 😉even made a video for me , yep jared & I are best of mates although my bday & Xmas cards seem to have got lost in the mail just like all the comments he gets asked & pointed out that he can’t answer 🤔

That’s the nice side of him the other part that’s more disturbing is what lengths he is willing to go to to discredit someone & that divides us all as a shooting group & gives the antis ammunition to help their cause of not having us shoot @ all

That part is what will eventually sink us all if we are not careful so regardless of our shooting interests or thoughts we should all band together as one & show these groups why we are part of the ecosystem that is needed not splinter & get picked off one by one

The choices are ours although it’s hard with fruitcakes like Jared & his mates

Cheers

Gday Tikka
I’m assuming you mean the guy with a beard that goes by the longrange hunting group on YouTube

He’s wonderfully obliging with information although the evidence is sketchy 😉even made a video for me , yep jared & I are best of mates although my bday & Xmas cards seem to have got lost in the mail just like all the comments he gets asked & pointed out that he can’t answer 🤔

That’s the nice side of him the other part that’s more disturbing is what lengths he is willing to go to to discredit someone & that divides us all as a shooting group & gives the antis ammunition to help their cause of not having us shoot @ all

That part is what will eventually sink us all if we are not careful so regardless of our shooting interests or thoughts we should all band together as one & show these groups why we are part of the ecosystem that is needed not splinter & get picked off one by one

The choices are ours although it’s hard with fruitcakes like Jared & his mates

Cheers
Yes that would be the tool… He’s a first class mommy clown that’s for sure…

@Farleg it’s good to hear from you!

You said it Farleg. After watching his clip bashing Hammer's, I was done with him. I might watch some more off him just to give some thoughtful comments.

Back