New Member from Texas

I've looked around the different sub-forums on here. Where should I be looking for .243 load information for suggested powders and quantities and also seating depth?

I'm also interested in finding information of what bullet series (I.E. Hammer Hunter, Hammer HHT, what grain weight, etc.) I should be considering.

The seating depth is related back to the links above where the importance of crimping as well as where to crimp on the bullet.

I've looked around the different sub-forums on here. Where should I be looking for .243 load information for suggested powders and quantities and also seating depth?

I'm also interested in finding information of what bullet series (I.E. Hammer Hunter, Hammer HHT, what grain weight, etc.) I should be considering.

The seating depth is related back to the links above where the importance of crimping as well as where to crimp on the bullet.
This will get you started.
On picking a bullet, make sure you watch twist rate recommendations.

Gday notorious B.E.N
Welcome from down under

Seeing the guys above have you covered I’ll ask the next part of the journey 😜
What does B.E.N stand for
Initials of your names or something else 🤷‍♂️
Cheers

This will get you started.
On picking a bullet, make sure you watch twist rate recommendations.

Thanks!

Gday notorious B.E.N
Welcome from down under

Seeing the guys above have you covered I’ll ask the next part of the journey 😜
What does B.E.N stand for
Initials of your names or something else 🤷‍♂️
Cheers

There was a rapper known as Notorious B.I.G. I'm not into rap music but over 10 years ago, I was making new product announcements on another forum for another hobby and one of the moderators wasn't a fan of it because I wasn't buying any of this stuff to try out. I got invited on their podcast and my name is Ben and when doing introductions I just said "My name is Ben, the notorious one," and it just stuck.

I'm friends with that moderator now and I promise I won't be making new product announcements on here unless it's something I'm going to buy to try lol.

Back