Peterson Brass

I wish it was as that easy. I think when hammer ships to Canada, along with some other businesses no export permit is required by me. I believe they pay a fee to ITAR. I can’t possess anything gun related in the US.

I only live 15 miles off the North Dakota border. I have things shipped to a depot there frequently. If I could possess gun related items in the US I’d have them shipped there. It’s maybe not a bad thing financially. If I had unlimited access to firearms/parts/ loading supplies I d need another couple jobs to pay for it all.
I haven’t checked with Peterson but if they do ship to Canada then yes a few of us could order together to spread out the shipping

Between here and LRH I compiled a list of brass that people have requested and sent it to Peterson. Some of it is brass that Peterson does not make. I called it the wish list. Here is the response that I got.

Wish list:

All the wsm’s, particularly the 300wsm - this will be available later this year

6mm ARC - this will be exclusive through a Giessele for the first 3 years. They partnered in the projected and funded the caliber development.

7stw - I dont believe this will be made by us. likelihood is low.

6.5 SAUM - there is potential for this once we get the WSM fully developed. That being said, I dont see us doing it in the next few year.

22-250 - there is potential for this caliber. It would be limited but not in the next few years.

25-06 - there is potential for this caliber. It would be limited but not in the next few years.

223 -- I dont believe this will be made by us. likelihood is low.

30-378 -- I dont believe this will be made by us. likelihood is low.

220 swift -- I dont believe this will be made by us. likelihood is low.

6.8 Western - this has been discussed. we are waiting to see the industry show more support.

Between here and LRH I compiled a list of brass that people have requested and sent it to Peterson. Some of it is brass that Peterson does not make. I called it the wish list. Here is the response that I got.

Wish list:

All the wsm’s, particularly the 300wsm - this will be available later this year

6mm ARC - this will be exclusive through a Giessele for the first 3 years. They partnered in the projected and funded the caliber development.

7stw - I dont believe this will be made by us. likelihood is low.

6.5 SAUM - there is potential for this once we get the WSM fully developed. That being said, I dont see us doing it in the next few year.

22-250 - there is potential for this caliber. It would be limited but not in the next few years.

25-06 - there is potential for this caliber. It would be limited but not in the next few years.

223 -- I dont believe this will be made by us. likelihood is low.

30-378 -- I dont believe this will be made by us. likelihood is low.

220 swift -- I dont believe this will be made by us. likelihood is low.

6.8 Western - this has been discussed. we are waiting to see the industry show more support.
Need a date on “later this year”.👍🏻👍🏻

Back