Peterson Brass

That is funny, because I look at it the opposite way. I full length size always so see no point in the extra work of setting dies for the long.

30-06! I have some now and it's great! Use their brass for all my rifles (243, 6.5&7prcs, 30-06, 30nosler)
No 30- 06!!!

Just another clickbait site 🤣🤣🤣.

We do appreciate you Hammer boys looking out for your minions. I just came across this, this afternoon. I've been trying to Source quality 30-06 brass to feed my 35 Whelen.

This place is awesome

Peterson has not had 30/06 for several years! Not sure why they don’t want to do a run on that caliber.. seems like a no brainer to me. 🤷‍♂️

Peterson has not had 30/06 for several years! Not sure why they don’t want to do a run on that caliber.. seems like a no brainer to me. 🤷‍♂️
I went to their physical location and got a box about 1 year ago. I noticed they did a run on 243 just recently so maybe we will see some soon.

No 30- 06!!!

Just another clickbait site 🤣🤣🤣.

We do appreciate you Hammer boys looking out for your minions. I just came across this, this afternoon. I've been trying to Source quality 30-06 brass to feed my 35 Whelen.

This place is awesome
Why not just buy Whelen brass?

I’ve wondered this myself. I’ve had ADG in the past, but only got to some basic load work up before I traded that rifle. ADG is supposed to be rated for primer pockets to stay in spec to 10 firings at max charge. 🤷

Why not just buy Whelen brass?
I purchased primed Hornady 35 Whelen. Just by grabbing one it weighs approximately 175.5 grains, you grab a Lapua 30-06 and it weighs 191. the Hornady also has a large concave area where the primer hole is, looks like designed obsolescence to me. I'll shoot it but I won't step on it and if I ain't stepping on it why have it🫡

Back