Predator Proliferation Problems

Good write up! Sounds like a great time. I have only gone out once this winter. But I found a den in deer season so I’m going to go watch it in spring and hopefully they use it again so I can clean it out, maybe I’ll even be able to kill the adults off it if I do this right.

Also of note, a proposal to end OTC archery tags.

Also the emphasis of managing humans, not wildlife.

Map of grizzly sightings in Washington. Feds want to use yours, and mine tax dollars to place them where they already are.
Much like the wolf debacle 1) Its not legal, 2) The agencies involved have to deny their presence to appear legal.

I guess you have to check the box of what sightings you wish to see,

Nothing surprising from our government. There is very strong evidence that Wyoming had wolves years before the feds shoved them down our throats.

In fact, in the late ‘80’s, when I was putting in bear baits, I was in an area that no one other than possibly someone on a snow machine had been it since the previous fall. In a few spots were the snow had melted away leaving mud, I cut a set of fresh appearing set of canine tracks. Very large canine tracks! I placed one of my .375 H&H rounds beside it for a “photo op”….it was considerably larger than my cartridge. If I dig hard enough, I’m certain that I could find that photo!

It was far larger than any coyote could make…..and I’m reasonably certain that no one’s large dog was up there that early in the year without it’s owner. It would be several months before sheep would be in that area with their usual Pyrenees guard dogs! memtb

One for our Aussie friends
I actually live North of the dog fence, the wild dogs(dingo,dingo x) are straing into the outer suburbs of North Queensland towns and cities and attacking domestic animals and the odd human (they keep that out of the media), it's open season on them all year round, l've seen them pulling lambs out of ewe's and then trying to eat the ewe from the back end, and yes, they work in packs at lambing time.
Graham.🐢

Back