Reloading Component Deals

Muddyboots

Staff member
So its no doubt its hard to find what you need so I thought it would be good to have a thread where reloading components can be posted. There is a thread for legit on line suppliers so not to "muddy" that one up with deals, post up here for primers, powder etc.

So to start, Midsouth has Free Shipping for either HAZMAT or regular products, your choice.
IMG_0691.jpeg

What do you consider good? I may have some if I didn't include it when I sold my 270 wsm a couple years ago. I'll check this weekend when I get home and let you know.
Norma, Nosler, ADG 300 WSM that I could neck down.

Thank you for looking :)

I too have been in the market for good 300wsm brass...for the last two years. It is almost non existent. I have 300 pieces currently but we shoot a lot of 300wsm and I would buy 300 more today if I could find it. All the WSM's are super hard to find brass for....I don't get it.

Just a reminder, this thread is not for posting of personal sales since it is a violation of forum rules. Please conduct any business via PM.

Edit added: Clarification: Offers to share components are greatly appreciated and welcomed any time.

Last edited:
Back