Reloading Component Deals

Midsouth has CCI BR2 LR primers.
Wow. Just today I received a brick of these from the link that was posted to Precision Reloading a week or so ago. I thought I paid a ridiculous amount of money for it, but now these are even more expensive. Makes me feel good that I bought them...I think:oops:. Along with the Reloader 16 I bought from Powder Valley - at an equally ridiculous price!

I bought some H1000 and RL 16 from Powder Valley last week that cost twice what I paid before all the madness. I felt like an idiot for paying that much until I walked into a store a few days later and saw a guy in front of me in line pay $2.75 for a regular size Hershey Bar.
At least some impossible to find components are starting to show up!

I found nosler 300 wsm brass online a couple nights ago. $2 a piece……that was a little painful as I bought 150 pieces. Hopefully this means it is gonna start being more available. It was on shooters pro shop website.

I have a couple LGS that are 1.5-2 hrs from house that I periodically call. If they have stock, I jump into vehicle for road trip. I hit couple of other stores as well. Pretty much a day collecting components. Trouble is I usually gain couple pounds and its not powder.

Back