Reloading Component Deals

I keep seeing Federal GM 210M and 215M primers popping up on shootingBOT almost on a daily basis now. I even snagged some Magnum primers the other day and saw some again today. They go fast, but if you are needing those and you can be quick on the trigger, it's a good way to go. I'm finally well stocked again.

I'll buy some and hold it for anyone wanting to make a Hazmat free road trip.:cautious:
You said you're in the SLC area right? I'm cursed by never catching things when I have time to look, I'd happily pay a reasonable markup and split shipping for f210/210m right now if you find yourself in the ordering mood again. I'm in Farmington. I was going to start reaching out to some of the KSL ads but i just saw this and figured I'd start with you. The stansbury sportsmans keeps having 210 in stock but I emphatically do not trust their website lately.

I'm happy to try to help JakeC. The Hazmat free offer was for some RL 15.5 at a local retailer. There were only 2lbs left of that as of yesterday. By the way, I'm in American Fork.
How about communicating via the Personal Conversation site on this forum and I can see what I can do to help.
I can't ship because primers/powder, etc. requires a Hazmat license so you'd have to pick them up.

Last edited:
I'm happy to try to help JakeC. The Hazmat free offer was for some RL 15.5 at a local retailer. There were only 2lbs left of that as of yesterday. By the way, I'm in American Fork.
How about communicating via the Personal Conversation site on this forum and I can see what I can do to help.
I can't ship because primers/powder, etc. requires a Hazmat license so you'd have to pick them up.
Oh I understood, I’ve just been looking for someone local to split costs with or just pay a finders fee to, the few guys I know are not handloaders. It’s more about finding it than the cost for me, I’m low volume. But the app tip is fabulous, huge win, thanks.

Earlier today I received a email from Bruno's SS about having Remington 91/2 magnum primers for sale. I posted it somewhere but not in this forum. Hopefully they still have some.

Back