Reloading Component Deals

🤷🏻‍♂️ I think the quality is better than Starline. Plus Sig manufactures their own ammo so prob from that supply chain.

i mean im not knocking starline, i have a couple bags i use. i just hate their bags.
you rip off the top of the bag to open it, and the only place the bag is labeled is the part you rip off. so you keep the ripped off part in your bag with the brass.

my first new brass for my CM was sig. i thought it was fairly stout and consistent weights, im pleased with it
I have a lot of it from factory loads in my 6.5 that I've re-prepped and refurbished. It shot fantastic from the box from my creed, but I could never get peak results from handloading and despite how tough it seemed I actually lost pockets faster than the Hornady brass doing the same thing with the same history. hard to explain but I did separate load development and could never get it to make me smile. I can't find anything wrong with it. It's attractive stuff. I don't want to deter anyone from buying it and if i could find it for one of my other chambers I'd pounce for the money.

Back