The stooges down under

Hey Fordy, i don't see not a thing wrong with what you do and having a good time at it. Most dream of being in your shoes. You keep being your awesome self and let the naysayers go somewhere else. Shooting just to shoot isn't the same as shooting for animal control. Like us with the hogs. Shoot everyone you see every time you see them.
Keep up the good work and we'll keep enjoying your post.

Hey Fordy, i don't see not a thing wrong with what you do and having a good time at it. Most dream of being in your shoes. You keep being your awesome self and let the naysayers go somewhere else. Shooting just to shoot isn't the same as shooting for animal control. Like us with the hogs. Shoot everyone you see every time you see them.
Keep up the good work and we'll keep enjoying your post.
👍👍👍👍🔥🔥🔥🔥😍

Gday
👍all cool here said my piece & time to move on thanks for those kind words

Great day

2cull stags out the way
210 hht 338 2700 impact
154hht 308 3450 impact
Then headed out with drone on wallaby but man alive we are blind as had all set up with normal video yet couldn’t find the wallaby that were 141 yards from us 😡oh well tomorrow we will try again but I don’t let those guys go so here’s a pic of a 2 for one shot I’ll post normal video later
ED8D0476-8FA1-4E8E-8419-919133079043.jpeg

Done some bar work today
This slab was cut with the chainsaw some years back & be a great addition to the rest of the bar
FAF49166-0F85-4424-8F46-1AA3507A1ADF.jpeg
B1222E5C-FDB0-4250-AFAC-070C53873ADF.jpeg

Oh & stay tune for when that’s put up as just had a thought 🤔😜🤫

Cheers

Gday
Muddy had to leave the call to fill that oversized body of his 🤣
So what better way to complete the 300 & a few more with bean

Oh the beanmore was on fire & joe had me on edge as offhand shot to complete the deal
Lucky for the beanmore as it dosent miss only I do , just got lucky tonight

Off for zzz here
Cheers

Actually Joe was bringing in critters to "see the light".....then kaboom! Can you imagine this podcast? XXX rated of course. So listening to them hunt was like this:

He's right there Fordy! His head is turned so no eyeballs! Of course! He just had his brother splattered all over him so bashful now. There he is! Shoot that M%#&$@! Kaboom! Number 296! I was laughing my 🫏 off! Joe says another one! Then I hear Fordy say not that one! He's protected! Joe says what? Fordy says all about the eyes! He has wrong color! OMG! Number 299 was 100yd off hand kill of a wallaby! Splat! Beanmore on target! Seriously, 100yd off hand at night small critter under torch light by the Torchman!!!!

I was driving home from staying overnight at sons place dog sitting so anyone looking would have seen a Sasquatch laughing crazy in truck by himself!

Best part was drive thru at McDonalds trying to keep them from hearing Joe and Fordy describing animatedly with appropriate adjectives the next potential target!

Seriously this could be on Rumble with 1M views in 24hrs! The only thing missing was maybe minigun that Steve would love to sell Hammers for!😂

Back