The stooges down under

Gday
This little guy is a cool little critter & one I enjoy seeing
47EECA55-E3D3-4CF7-B62C-D065B2BC7E4F.jpeg
We don’t have a lot of them as the brushtail possum is a dominating sums of bit-h so this is what we do to those guys to even the ledger up some 😎
229D2DAF-EB1B-43EB-B0CF-6DE22FAEBA4E.jpeg
these cockatoos are also way out of balance & one we try to keep in check but they are incredibly smart & to get big numbers ( many 100’s in a night ) you need to find the roosting trees for a nighttime blast but didn’t do that this trip only singles taken
7DB39E92-1DE8-4F25-9087-F3D85A075E7A.jpeg3815FBEC-48BD-4423-9803-6DD185C2852C.jpeg
Cheers

Gday
This little guy is a cool little critter & one I enjoy seeing
View attachment 6698
We don’t have a lot of them as the brushtail possum is a dominating sums of bit-h so this is what we do to those guys to even the ledger up some 😎
View attachment 6702
these cockatoos are also way out of balance & one we try to keep in check but they are incredibly smart & to get big numbers ( many 100’s in a night ) you need to find the roosting trees for a nighttime blast but didn’t do that this trip only singles taken
View attachment 6699View attachment 6700
Cheers
Hi Farleg, what type of possum is the nice dark one with white on tail? And l love what you have done with the Other one, bloody tree rats.
🐢

Hey Fordy!
There was a piece on the news tonight about trying to find or "resurrect" an extinct "Tasmanian Tiger" (wolf sized marsupial predator).
Is this BS, or just a slow news night?
Farleg shot the last one so it's gonna take some doing.
Said it tastes somewhere between Tasmanian Devil and Platypus.
Strange combination I know but it's gonna have some weird genetics.
It's a small Island with a small population and unique gene pool.

Hi Farleg, what type of possum is the nice dark one with white on tail? And l love what you have done with the Other one, bloody tree rats.
🐢
Gday turtle
That’s a ringtail possum & the fur is so soft & dosent fall out like a brushtail ( defence mechanism)
I enjoy showing the kids the ringys & if I can I’ll catch one as they are pretty slow but don’t climb trees anymore for them but the look on the kids faces on the touch of them is worth the few scratches you get ( stay clear of bites is advisable 🤣 )
A brushtail I will catch but only with welding gloves as those guys are nasty & way better with a bullet hole in them

Yes your description of bloody tree rats is a good one
They pi$$&$hit on in everything

Cheers

Hey Fordy!
There was a piece on the news tonight about trying to find or "resurrect" an extinct "Tasmanian Tiger" (wolf sized marsupial predator).
Is this BS, or just a slow news night?
Gday GL
A couple of attempts so far to clone them but all failed also

I’d love to see one & potentially maybe some in the southwest ( I have my doubts these days) as no one & I mean no one gets in there so if that’s where they would be that’s it 🤷‍♂️

We saw a very old skin on the day tour ( tourist guide extraordinaire 🤣🤣 the coight express 😜🤪 ) but where we went weren’t allowed cameras so no pics sorry of this old skin that are pretty impressive to see

More on our so called tour guide extraordinaire ( coight’s expeditions ) to come as @kneedeep won’t forget to let you lot in on the fun & games that yours truly did that day hmmm ✅✅

Yes I’m going to get a ribbing 😇

Cheers

View attachment 6706
View attachment 6707Fresh fowl breasts. Possum of the sky.
Gday Jessej
No crow tonight
Just a little different spin on your fowl breasts
Was mountain duck here with swan & venison done in a honey soy with a bit of oyster sauce , fruit chutney , sweet chilli plus the other stir fry ingredients we chucked in
643DCEFD-9729-4CA0-81AC-B2B4C12BA4E7.jpeg
Was pretty good if I do say so myself 😜
Cheers

Looks spectabulus
Gday Jessej
Was pretty darn fine washed down with a couple of bourbons followed by a bit of a slide show of some of my travels through a few African countries many years ago

Overall Was a lay day & I got held up with my accountant for 1/2 day which sucked with nothing shot 😥 but everything is basically ready for their return home as they done washing & got list of last Tassie supplies to get today to take home before we do a little more splat factor 😜

Cheers

Back