What would serve me better?

Gday Gerald
The 120LH 135ph are basically the old 137hh before it was tweaked & while they still kill well you will find that if penetration is required ( hence my question on critter size ) you would be better going to the 130SH

Now the 120&135 pills may have been tweaked the same as the 137hh I don’t know as I’ve not used those pills for a while

On the hitting ability the 120 hits the hardest but broadside on a small whitetail I’d assume it will be a little delayed on opening pigs will be fine & great option

For me personally I’d think the best alround of velocity impacts & critters & resistance/angles I’d go the 130 SH but really any of these below will work well
120LH
124hh
130sh
135ph
137hh

Hope that gives you a bit of insight & not to many of the oh no what now lol
Cheers

Gday Gerald
The 120LH 135ph are basically the old 137hh before it was tweaked & while they still kill well you will find that if penetration is required ( hence my question on critter size ) you would be better going to the 130SH

Now the 120&135 pills may have been tweaked the same as the 137hh I don’t know as I’ve not used those pills for a while

On the hitting ability the 120 hits the hardest but broadside on a small whitetail I’d assume it will be a little delayed on opening pigs will be fine & great option

For me personally I’d think the best alround of velocity impacts & critters & resistance/angles I’d go the 130 SH but really any of these below will work well
120LH
124hh
130sh
135ph
137hh

Hope that gives you a bit of insight & not to many of the oh no what now lol
Cheers
I do love those Lever Hammers. I like that Whack that comes back to you after the report.

Back