Bullet board?

RichCoyle

Hammer Time Executive member
How about a hammer bullet board with all of the bullets? Or at least maybe several hammer bullet boards with each bullet from a single caliber. How much would something like either one of those cost?

This would be super cool. It would also be super cool if it had the ability to add bullets as production continues. Maybe multiple boards (HH, HHT, AH, etc.....that could all be displayed next to each other. Something nice....artistic looking display piece.

A clock would be cool. Back in the day, on the old forum I gave out some Hammers on an essay contest, lol. I was told the little girl I sent them to was gonna make a clock. Too bad, I guess they didn't migrate to this new forum to show off. Anyway, the clock could be called, "Hammer Time" see what I did there? :LOL:

A clock would be cool. Back in the day, on the old forum I gave out some Hammers on an essay contest, lol. I was told the little girl I sent them to was gonna make a clock. Too bad, I guess they didn't migrate to this new forum to show off. Anyway, the clock could be called, "Hammer Time" see what I did there? :LOL:
@Steve Davis

HINT! HINT!

Back