Check this out

The 112gr HHT is one that we recently added. That and the 100gr HHT. My wife will be using the 112gr HHT in Africa out of her 20" BeanMore.
@stevedavis - Just curious, why'd you choose the 112 HHT rather than say the 125 HHT or 100 HHT for your Africa hunt? Are the 6.5 BeanMore velocities comparable to 6.5 PRC?

@stevedavis - Just curious, why'd you choose the 112 HHT rather than say the 125 HHT or 100 HHT for your Africa hunt? Are the 6.5 BeanMore velocities comparable to 6.5 PRC?
The BeanMore runs 100-150fps faster than the Creedmoor. I chose the 112gr HHT for her to run in Africa simply because it will be a great weight for vel and comfort shooting. Will be plenty for the plains game that she will be shooting. I'm not exactly sure what she will shoot. Probably gemsbok, kudu, zebra, and impala. Maybe another wildebeest. A blue one to go with the golden she shot last trip.

The BeanMore runs 100-150fps faster than the Creedmoor. I chose the 112gr HHT for her to run in Africa simply because it will be a great weight for vel and comfort shooting. Will be plenty for the plains game that she will be shooting. I'm not exactly sure what she will shoot. Probably gemsbok, kudu, zebra, and impala. Maybe another wildebeest. A blue one to go with the golden she shot last trip.
Thanks Steve. I have a good load with the 125 HHT out of my 6.5 PRC at ~3200 fps (20" barrel). But you just keep coming out with new bullet choices! Then my brain thinks, "Newer has to be better, right?!" I'm actually almost out of the 125 HHTs. Are the turquoise tips a done deal? If so, any estimate of release date?

Thanks Steve. I have a good load with the 125 HHT out of my 6.5 PRC at ~3200 fps (20" barrel). But you just keep coming out with new bullet choices! Then my brain thinks, "Newer has to be better, right?!" I'm actually almost out of the 125 HHTs. Are the turquoise tips a done deal? If so, any estimate of release date?
Yes, we are going to go with the new color. Once we run out of the current stock of black tips we will make the transition. Probably in the next few months.

Back