Crop Duster

Muddy...
It would scare the crap out of you.
Power lines and trees at the end of a field are Really scarey😱
What's really scary is running for the house and sealing it up before the chemical attack starts. I guess that kind of PTSD is why some of our threshold for scary is too high.

I love flying. Prob over 1.5M on commercial. I had the joy flying on a Lear for several acquisitions due to legal requirements. The raw power is incredible. I had to go thru noise abatement take off out of DC and it was stood on tail and pure power take off straight up was awesome! Been on all sorts of small aircraft. Flew a lot on float planes in Canada. Few times in co-pilot seat which is crazy cool!

I love flying. Prob over 1.5M on commercial. I had the joy flying on a Lear for several acquisitions due to legal requirements. The raw power is incredible. I had to go thru noise abatement take off out of DC and it was stood on tail and pure power take off straight up was awesome! Been on all sorts of small aircraft. Flew a lot on float planes in Canada. Few times in co-pilot seat which is crazy cool!
Used to fly a lot in Canada. Most fun you can have with your clothes on. Flew a duster once (just ferried it to another location). Empty duster is as close as I'll ever come to flying a fighter plane. Awesome power!! Was going to get my float rating before I moved to West Texas. Kinda figured there was no sense since there's no place to float one here :)

Back