Forum Rules

Gday
I’ll fess up I hadn’t even read them till now
So thanks for the link muddy

I try & come from a position of respect for everyone now I’ll also add I’m no angle on if I do see a issue with a pill or whatever I will call that company or person out especially if they are non responsive so yes I may step over the line on that for a interpretation of the rules but isn’t it also beneficial to put out so others don’t fall into the trap of getting told BS & not know than getting shown factual evidence/information on why it is not like it’s being portrayed
I’m trying not to get into the debate over interpretation of the way things are written as I had enough of that in my divorce lol & guess it’s really just being respectful & then what I see as being fine others may see it as obnoxious just like so many political issues we see today & people just end up going silent in fear of getting called out as a anti
Overall I don’t see it here like some other places

I guess I’m taking it to the real finer details of not crossing a line 🤷‍♂️& it may also just be being courteous to our fellow members & if your asked a question a answer surely is not to hard to answer & if you don’t know just say so as it’s not a sin to not know ( no dumb questions either) & through good conversations , sometimes someone who does know may speak up or @ a minimum put a different slant on it & maybe that’s the penny drop moment for one of us & what I personally believe is the strength of this forum

Lastly I personally have trouble showing/ telling about trips/critters taken with different pills as this is Steve’s living room so I stay clear & I’m not on that ego trip of look @ me as the ones who know me well will agree imo & my last trip to Zimbabwe was successful yep totally & so proud to have shared it with my son yet I have trouble putting it out but I still gathered data of what went wrong with the pills we used & backed up previous results to a tee but they have been filed away & will come out when I see someone potentially going down that road or if a discussion comes up on why / how & what goes on with certain pills so it was also a successful journey of backing information up once again
I do This to hopefully lesson the risk & get better results exactly the same way I treat every bullet including hammers as it’s simple , use the best we can as the animal deserves that imo & I like to push to hopefully lift the bar we have today

Sorry for long winded post no proof read & just how I am & if I’m @ fault please give me a nudge & in public for me I think is good with no offence taken
I’ll take it back apologise & move forward to try & help as I get helped here heaps by you guys
So thanks heaps to all
Cheers

Back