Gunsmith Screws

@Muddyboots

This is useful information that I didn’t think about posting. We are fortunate, in our town of 4200ish people, that an ACE hardware was built a few years ago. A little more expensive but they carry a lot of things that the farm store and lumber yard don’t carry. I encourage people to shop there so hopefully they stay open. The little local hardware stores went out of business several years ago.

I was surprised when I saw the gun screw drawers in our store and have purchased a few replacements in the past couple of years.

Great stuff muddy

Ace or even True Value are my preferred for hardware etc instead of big box stores. Always have much greater bolt or screw inventory by 10X over! Oh yeah, even with CS that is nonexistent in the box stores. Heck, my local Ace just delivered 10 bags of solar salt to my house so I didn't lift a finger which is great for my back, knee and shoulders! :eek::D

Ace or even True Value are my preferred for hardware etc instead of big box stores. Always have much greater bolt or screw inventory by 10X over! Oh yeah, even with CS that is nonexistent in the box stores. Heck, my local Ace just delivered 10 bags of solar salt to my house so I didn't lift a finger which is great for my back, knee and shoulders! :eek::D

What is solar salt and used for?

Back