Kahles 525i 5-25x56 with LH windage

Mountainman

Hammer Time Executive member
Has anyone tried one of these? I'm having a hankerin to build a dedicated LR target rifle and I certainly think having the windage dial on the left side would be a major advantage.

Nobody? I'm almost certain I'm not the only scope sl*t on this forum. Why do they build all scopes for left handed shooters?

I had one years ago that had the windage dial on the left side but I had to get rid of it............it made everything look far away ;)

I think it was Muddyboots (could be wrong) says he turns his Tasco World Class 90° and uses the elevation on the left side.🤭
NAH, secret is to mount it upside down. EVERYBODY knows that target HACK! Plus I use a stack on 2x multiplier for REALLY long range like the Texas prone gong Invitational Shoot.

And yes! I do have a 6x24x44 Tasco WORLD CLASS in use! Its on my Beeman .177 LR! Longest kill is 77yds on ground squirrel!

Air rifles are actually hard on scopes. The Berman killed a couple. This scope garage sale find has worked out great for pest control. Cross sticks and range finder and wife rolls eyes when I head out door! Tasco World Class "Target Scope". I paid a whopping $10 for it years ago still NIB. Boy was I scammed!😂
IMG_2172.jpeg

Back