Recommendations for 308 Win.

What was your COL and did you mess with seating depth? I think I remember running your lower depth (I remember seeing like 2.75) and getting like 1.5 MOA and then going the other direction.

I’m mostly just curious because it was such an oddball batch of results. Glad it’s working well for you and the 137 is for me. Also glad to see you were able to tune the load. I’ve been interested in the EC Tuner myself (not the brake version) and it’s nice to see someone have success with hammers.
I messed with col some (2.75, 2.765, 2.80) but mostly this was a result of different FCD crimps. Experimented from 1/8 to 3/4. Final load is 2.80, 1/2 crimp.

I like Benchmark in my 308. However, it is an odd-ball. It is a Remington 788 with a 24 inch gain-twist barrel. It is an old Badger Barrel. They don't make them anymore. I'm shooting bug holes with the 137HH with 46.5 grains of Benchmark averaging 3190 with a five shot spread of only 5fps. I'm pretty sure that would be too hot in a standard 1-10 twist barrel. My barrel starts out at 1-16 and ends in 1-12. My next project is to shoot for groups at 400 and 500 yards to check stability at longer ranges.

Back