338 HHTs Please

Gday
We have the 338hht on express delivery 🤣as kneedeep has them & on way to Aussie tomorrow I think
We have a fair bit planned for this pill including sacrificing a few deer for data yes not worried on meat preservation as data is more important

Will keep everyone updated as we go
Sorry for lack of information but need zzz as 1am & just finished some data gathering on 138hht in 30 cal but be a bit before I get to that sorry

Cheers

We are waiting on a new mold for the larger tip that will be used on the larger caliber HHT's. We should be seeing it pretty soon. We sent some prototype HHT's down to Australia for @Farleg and crew to do some animal testing. The mold we are waiting on is a different shape on the tip. It will be a bit more streamlined than what the guys are going to be testing. Should make little to no difference in what we see from their terminal testing.

Yes!! Gigantic storm we were in the 12-14'' much less than some.
NO ice in the Hudson river to block up and flood but the lakes and streams are full before this.
Champlain was about a foot from overflowing the road headed to Shoreham Vt. That is a lot of water!!

Getting into these bigger calibers has to wear on a guy doing all this data gathering. Shame I can't come down there and share some of the burden!

Gday quintus
Would love to share the burden around some more

These tests in the bigger calibres are one I love doing but these days I can’t do on my own anymore & one we can’t thank the 3 guys enough ( joe rusty & kneedeep) as without their help I’d be lucky to complete one full evaluation of a pill let alone what we are planning on ( got 2 basically done 😇 3rd tonight 🤞)

So a big thanks needs to go out to those guys
For a bit of a overview I’d said to Steve & Brian I was finished testing but saw a opportunity & hence what’s going on with the 338 hht & a few other pills but in all reality without help I can’t get it done anymore & more eyes on what’s going on in the critters is way more beneficial imo

The most important information we can gather here is the ability to keep replicating it in a very short space of time & we plan on replicating the 338 quite a bit so stay tuned as kneedeep is in the air now as I type so won’t be long & this is the first one out of the blocks

You every get down here I’d be more than happy to have you around my campfire

Cheers

Back