Did you guys see this?

Yeah, I saw that a while back, actually one of the first videos if his that I watched. It was a loonnnggg time before I watched another as my first impression was not............favorable. Funny how we don't get to see him actually shoot the target :unsure:

I love Eric's Believe the Target series. I think this is an older video that he reposted

He definitely 'got me' with this one first time around.

This time, I'm in stitches 🤣🤣🤣

Too bad he beat you to the 'Deform to Perform' trademark, Steve 😜

pay close attention to the release date of the video 😉

Last edited:
Years back Hornady was the first to do an April fools product vid I think. It was camera bullets. They said they made little cameras that would record the in flight view to target. I initially was like, welp technology is really getting out of this world! LOL Then I began to question how the camera would stay still spinning at super high RPMs. Then I counted how long the in flight video was and it was too long for average flight times...they got my *** for a good 15 min.

Here is what I know. Cutting Edge started out with cavities in their bullets and no longer do it. The first CE bullets we shot were cavity. I can only guess that it was not worth doing. My guess is the loss of several grains in the rear of the bullet was not beneficial. The cavity back guy claims to have a patent but to my knowledge the patent ran out long before he ever made bullets.

Here is what I know. Cutting Edge started out with cavities in their bullets and no longer do it. The first CE bullets we shot were cavity. I can only guess that it was not worth doing. My guess is the loss of several grains in the rear of the bullet was not beneficial. The cavity back guy claims to have a patent but to my knowledge the patent ran out long before he ever made bullets.
Do you think it might be a partial solution to 1-6 ratio in all copper?

Back