Did you guys see this?

I love Eric's videos!!! His videos have changed my reloading process over the years.

The guy I can't watch.....literally a blowhard that speaks in circles.....is the longrangehuntinggroup guy (I think that is his name). I have posted how much I love hammers on his site and he refuses to respond to my post. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 He clearly has an axe to grind with hammers and has some of the worst content on youtube...as it pertains to shooting.

I love Eric's videos!!! His videos have changed my reloading process over the years.

The guy I can't watch.....literally a blowhard that speaks in circles.....is the longrangehuntinggroup guy (I think that is his name). I have posted how much I love hammers on his site and he refuses to respond to my post. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 He clearly has an axe to grind with hammers and has some of the worst content on youtube...as it pertains to shooting.
Guy is a whack nut. Sent us a long email about how he was going to have us arrested if we didn't meet his demands. Sent it to our attorney to see if we needed to do something about it. Told the only thing we could do is ignore him.

Guy is a whack nut. Sent us a long email about how he was going to have us arrested if we didn't meet his demands. Sent it to our attorney to see if we needed to do something about it. Told the only thing we could do is ignore him.

I think I excel at ignorance, but overcame some today. I visited his sight. It took about five seconds to figure I don't want to see anything he has to show. His "Why you should never use Hammer Bullets" was enough for me to "X" out of there.

Back