Getting it done Down Under

Gday
Mitch got it done again with his offsides 😇😎

Still working on Mitch joining hammertime to tell us first hand on his journey with hammers after massive failures from the so called pills that don’t fail 😜
Yes it’s been a great journey to watch unfold beneath my eyes
But the best to relay this information is Mitch himself so I’ll keep pestering him to explain from the horses mouth

🤞he comes on board as he’s a pretty cool young bloke & one who isn’t afraid to push the limits so we can all learn that bit more

Cheers

Gday
Mitch got it done again with his offsides 😇😎

Still working on Mitch joining hammertime to tell us first hand on his journey with hammers after massive failures from the so called pills that don’t fail 😜
Yes it’s been a great journey to watch unfold beneath my eyes
But the best to relay this information is Mitch himself so I’ll keep pestering him to explain from the horses mouth

🤞he comes on board as he’s a pretty cool young bloke & one who isn’t afraid to push the limits so we can all learn that bit more

Cheers

Cautiously anxious to hear about the “pills” that don’t fail! 😉 memtb

Cautiously anxious to hear about the “pills” that don’t fail! 😉 memtb

Gday memtb
Don’t worry it’s not your beloved pills that give over penetration 🤣oh & are run well within the parameters of good killing performances velocity’s 😱
It was briefly the famous 7mm target bullets that never fail 🤣remember back to the thread on lrh that I was accused on being biased on 🤔

Hmmm that’s been a few now lol
So let’s just say the one just before I was banned briefly
But that would be “TARGET NOT HUNTING “ if you get my drift 😜
Cheers

Morning or whatever time it is Down Under Farleg/Fordy.

I suspected such…….that’s an interesting bunch over yonder on LRH. I suspect that many of them drank from the “dunny” when they were young! Heck…..they may still be doing it! 😂 memtb

Morning or whatever time it is Down Under Farleg/Fordy.

I suspected such…….that’s an interesting bunch over yonder on LRH. I suspect that many of them drank from the “dunny” when they were young! Heck…..they may still be doing it! 😂 memtb
Yes they look @ when things go right not what happened when things don’t go to plan

I was waiting for feenix to delve deeper on that video he posted of Nathan’s as he loved it so much but your explanation above makes sense now as he must of got stuck @ that drink trough once again 🤷‍♂️
I was actually enjoying that thread as way out of their depth on that one especially towards the end but is what it is & some just
803D7213-E95A-4C5E-A1F4-BAB590B71FBC.jpeg
Cheers

on 🤔

Hmmm that’s been a few now lol
So let’s just say the one just before I was banned briefly
But that would be “TARGET NOT HUNTING “ if you get my drift 😜
Cheers

Oh, the forum where the shooter’s “target” bullets never fail at any distance….. Prairie Dogs to attacking Brown Bears, from muzzle to beyond 1000 meters!

“Magic I tell ya……pure magic”! 🤣 memtb

Back