HUNTER ORANGE Get While They Last 🧢

I am married to a Canadian....while we were dating, she said us Yanks haven't any knowledge of the world outside of of the USofA.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because I was in the military, her mother refered to me as a man of the world. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

She's probably 90% right.
I surely haven't much knowledge outside the US.

She's probably 90% right.
I surely haven't much knowledge outside the US.
One of the best things I was able to do as a kid was see parts of the world less fortunate than middle Georgia. I saw even worse parts in the military. Now I still travel for a living, although mostly to nice places now.
I understand the world is bigger than the small town in which I grew up and the small town in which I currently live. I am trying to provide my kids with that same first hand knowledge.

People ask where my favorite place to go to is. Not a doubt in my mind as to the answer: Home!

One of the best things I was able to do as a kid was see parts of the world less fortunate than middle Georgia. I saw even worse parts in the military. Now I still travel for a living, although mostly to nice places now.
I understand the world is bigger than the small town in which I grew up and the small town in which I currently live. I am trying to provide my kids with that same first hand knowledge.

People ask where my favorite place to go to is. Not a doubt in my mind as to the answer: Home!
No dough about it, there's no place like home. I grew up in a very small town. Now I live 3 miles from there and a half mile off the road, where one walk on the porch and take a leak.

Most of us probably grew up thinking that the US and Canada weren’t all that different, but you guys at least have a bunch of fundamentals to en shrined in your constitution, Canada basically doesn’t.

Your right. I use to think the same. And now they got that thing, like we have trying to drag them in the sewer to.

Back