Loads

Mmark, there is only one user submitted load on the spreadsheet. It uses H4350 and starts at 54.0 grains

aratliff trusts Muddy will be along in short order sharing links to the data and other pertinent info.

Welcome to the forum!

If you have sufficient action length, magazine capacity and freebore, they will be rockets. Perform great out of my fast twist .270Win with RL26. Accurate, fast (3210 my hunting load) and great terminal performance. My rifle is rather unique being 700LA, 27" Preferred Barrel, 1:8, 0.290 freebore, 3.63" COAL so it maxes out case capacity.

I just got some 151HHT's to try and very similar in velocity.

Mmark, there is only one user submitted load on the spreadsheet. It uses H4350 and starts at 54.0 grains

aratliff trusts Muddy will be along in short order sharing links to the data and other pertinent info.

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks

For my 6.8 Western x-bolt I used Ramshot Magnum with 156HH and went up to 3030fps. I’m now using 160HHT with Ramshot Magnum and get 3050 fps. My last session with the rifle was 1-mile steel. Took more than a few shots though to walk it in. I briefly tried H1000 but seemed slower? I’ve not tried H4350 or H4831SC ( both of which I which I have on the shelf).

Back