Thermal

Looking forward to Joe’s report as well.
Fwiw, I came to my senses and ordered a thermal monocular/scanner and a night vision scope.
Might have scanner next week, but won’t have time to play with it. NV scope is still a few months out.

So far.😍👍👍👍it has met every single expectation of mine and more.

No sticker $ disappointment!!!

The other evening we were able to see the heat source of something about 220 maybe 250 yards away in the Orange Grove. We were able to keep sight of it and move to within 50 yards of two pigs rooting on the edge of the swamp. That was so cool, yes I think it's worth every dime I paid for it.

Joe

I know not thermal, but just got in the Puslar Digex C50 NV color scope with IR illuminator and I could confidently shoot a hog/coyote at 250yds at base 3.5 mag and 7X. Deer size game 475yds on 7X no problem. $1400 vs 4K +.

Out of curiosity, which thermal are you using?
I read farleg’s write-up on them from the old forum. If memory serves (it doesn’t as much as it used to), my takeaway was that I did not want a clip-on and and Pulsar is better than ATN.
But like most things discussed on this forum, I don’t know what I don’t know. Interested in other’s opinions.
Atn sucks plan and simple. In fact I have mine away. What a piece of crap. I have an entry level pulsar which is great. Also have the burrris btc 50. Great thermal for the price. Coupons are not terrible for what they are. I have one that serves a purpose. But that being said for the cost the scope it self is worth the upgrade.

Reactions: BFD
Back