350Legend 125 grain SH Velocities

350 Legend head spaces off the rim correct? If so, can crimping become problematic if you drop that rim into a PDR groove?

Gathering components for a load in my 16” AR, curious what others are getting for MV
here is hammers published data but i know real world can vary. just got some lilgun for my future endeavors
a 16" should be about 150ish fps less
not sure if this was a ar or bolt tho...

I don’t own a 350 legend so I’m not sure on that. Which brings me to the reason I asked…. I have a 350 legend die that was sent to me when I ordered a 300 PRC. It’s not worth my time to send it back so if any of you can use it you can have it.

Gathering components for a load in my 16” AR, curious what others are getting for MV
Agp, welcome to the forum.

There are a couple of threads discussing the 350 legend. Here is one

@Sr Chief has done a lot of load development in the 350.

I’ll try to find the other thread. Good luck
Kneedeep

Reactions: agp
I believe this is the other thread.

The above link also discusses the 125sh if my memory serves me well.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any more questions. My overall experience with the 350 legend is that every component affects this cartridge. It’s the most finicky cartridge I’ve loaded for to date. Also be sure to educate yourself (if you haven’t already) on the fact that this cartridge does headspace off the case mouth. Crimping in a pdr valley can be problematic.

Kneedeep

Back