Climate change.....

Amen! Top looks like my backyard😁
You have a green yard. Mine is brown and the grass is crunchy. Same in the pasture. Nothing for cows to eat. Can't make hay. Everything went to the sale barn. Waiting on greener days.
I'm getting out of grass cutting business and into boring fiberoptic cable.
Life goes on.

Nobody with coastline should be short of H2O. Given the media's current position desalinization is bad, not likely to happen. Then once they shut down farming and ranching there won't be much to wash down anyway.
Remeber Solent Green?Well we are headed that way as long as Democrats/Comminist remain in power!

Wow just watched that movie a few months ago!! We’re not far from it the way things are going viruses mask shot mandates!!

If you really want to sicken yourself. Chase down the video of that communist puke standing on the floor of Congress (70s time frame) wearing jungle fatigues with long hair crying about the atrocities of the American Soldier. He is a piece of sh*t.

Hand skills

Thank you for your view of our country. I wish more of us had your vision.
I saw it

We didn’t have hunting regulations and we had market hunting that essentially wiped out Bison, Deer, Elk, and Turkey. It took out the passenger pigeon, which deprived future generations of seemingly one hell of a fun hunt. It took decades of work and heavy restrictions to get game species populations recovered. Laws are for the small percentage of people who can’t handle unbridled freedom and ruin it for the rest of us. Also, it feels like a lot of the things listed don’t actually require government permission or are ridiculous things to complain about, “Use a transportation vehicle”? Really? You see how terrible people are at driving and you want no mandatory training or license requirement?

Here is the dirty little secret---The human race has just been too damn successful! There's just too many of us for the health of the planet. Example: I live on the banks of a reservoir in a riparian forest where in 1969 I laid the block foundation for the cabin I live in. Then I could go out on the lake and fish all day and may not see another boat. If I did it would have a 20-50 horse motor on it. We pulled skiers behind a 38HP Johnson! The water was so clean you could drink it- no problem. Today on a holiday week-end I can nearly walk across the lake on the tops of the boats out there and the smaller outboard motors are 150 HP. We have had alerts to stay out of the water because of toxic algae blooms due to so many poor functioning septic systems. I have been in my house with all the windows and doors shut, talking on the phone with my doctor when I had to pause because the boats with extreme audio systems loud enough the skiers can hear the music over the motors were so loud we could not hear each other! Too damn many people!

Back