Climate change.....

The corruption and hypocrisy of our present Government it's without any doubt and we have the Dumbest President and vice President along with the most woke Whitehouse staff along with crazy leftists in Congress in my Lifetime. John Carey is just a Crazy leftist who thinks he is entitled.

Very interesting article on the carbon footprint of solar panels that refutes the "accepted" carbon calculation with evidence it is significantky greater than portrayed. Gee, cherry picking to support a narrative, who would ever thought of that?🤔

Calculating the Environmental Impact of a product is whatever you want it to be. I worked 40 years in Environmental field, Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, so when an audit is conducted, the level of the environmental impact of your location, processes and or product are determined by the company not by any other organization. The company is then audited against that premise to evaluate practicality not so much the depth of the impact.

The environmental impact can be taken back to the raw materials used to manufacture the parts of the product, the environmental impact of the removing the raw materials from the environment, the equipment used, the environmental impact of the equipment, the environmental impact of the manufacturing of the equipment and so on. So where do you draw the line? However, this calculation is virtually impossible to manage which is why most companies stop just at the purchase of raw materials.

Me? I believe if you truly BELIEVE in 100% environmental impact, you drill down as far as there is a calculable impact. ONLY then do you know what your impact is from your operations. This removes the BS narrative from some products that have horrible raw material manufacturing operations such as LITHIUM for EV's! Or how about solar panels that have silicon semiconductor solar cells, aka photovoltaic cells? Minerals like boron, gallium, and phosphorus that can be added to silicon need to be included in calculation. So why do solar panels have such a low footprint? Because where the calculation starts.

Science is now propaganda.

Calculating the Environmental Impact of a product is whatever you want it to be. I worked 40 years in Environmental field, Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, so when an audit is conducted, the level of the environmental impact of your location, processes and or product are determined by the company not by any other organization. The company is then audited against that premise to evaluate practicality not so much the depth of the impact.

The environmental impact can be taken back to the raw materials used to manufacture the parts of the product, the environmental impact of the removing the raw materials from the environment, the equipment used, the environmental impact of the equipment, the environmental impact of the manufacturing of the equipment and so on. So where do you draw the line? However, this calculation is virtually impossible to manage which is why most companies stop just at the purchase of raw materials.

Me? I believe if you truly BELIEVE in 100% environmental impact, you drill down as far as there is a calculable impact. ONLY then do you know what your impact is from your operations. This removes the BS narrative from some products that have horrible raw material manufacturing operations such as LITHIUM for EV's! Or how about solar panels that have silicon semiconductor solar cells, aka photovoltaic cells? Minerals like boron, gallium, and phosphorus that can be added to silicon need to be included in calculation. So why do solar panels have such a low footprint? Because where the calculation starts.

Couldn’ta said it better myself, my workplace is supposedly “carbon neutral “ but I know they didn’t include the impact of employee fuel usage nor vehicle manufacturing, I have a feeling it only includes the fuel consumption of day to day operations and the bosses flights for vacation. I just thought what a sham.
I found out today that my pastor is planning to go to some sort of global leadership summit, my claws swab and WEF meter went off right away, don’t know if there’s a connection but I guess I have some digging to do.

Hmm... Nuclear energy looks more feasible what's worse having to deal with nuclear waste or slave children mining rare earth minerals. But the greenies are too narrow-minded and stupid to think about Nuclear energy. Just as they don't feel natural gas is a good energy source. My Local Power company built one of the last Nuclear Power Plants in the country and since it is been finished they were selling the access power. Then the wolves bought our Power company to get the Nuclear Plant now we are getting a rate hike! screwed again by greed and the Greenies.

No, it is not

Science is a process.

Unfortunately, few people realize this, so the 'science' label get inappropriately applied on a regular basis.

No, we live in an age of Scientism I say.

...made possible by our indoctrination system (aka Education), designed to stamp out critical thinking and free thought.

Now everything is an appeal to authority - a logical fallacy in itself...

Want clean energy, @markfina ?

Look up Kirk Sorensen and LFTR

Can 'burn' depleted uranium and thermal runaway (nuclear meltdown) is impossible due to the design.

Technology has been known since the 60's...

China is actively pursuing Thorium as an energy source - I guess once they figure it out, we can buy that technology from them too, just like everything else 🤷‍♂️🤣😂

No, it is not

Science is a process.

Unfortunately, few people realize this, so the 'science' label get inappropriately applied on a regular basis.

No, we live in an age of Scientism I say.

...made possible by our indoctrination system (aka Education), designed to stamp out critical thinking and free thought.

Now everything is an appeal to authority - a logical fallacy in itself...

Want clean energy, @markfina ?

Look up Kirk Sorensen and LFTR

Can 'burn' depleted uranium and thermal runaway (nuclear meltdown) is impossible due to the design.

Technology has been known since the 60's...

China is actively pursuing Thorium as an energy source - I guess once they figure it out, we can buy that technology from them too, just like everything else 🤷‍♂️🤣😂
Yes I have heard of that type Nuclear energy but try and tell that to AOC and her group of mindless talking heads or even the rest of Democrats Party along with a large group of so called Republicans not to speak of the Dumbest President and Executive branch in my lifetime.Our Country is being lead by Greenie idiot's and Criminals.

Back