Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving to everyone.

I was lucky enough to have hospital turkey dinner this year. Thankfully our chef, cooks and kitchen staff are awesome and the meal was great. Best part….i didn’t have to clean up after the fact.

Hope you all had quality time with family and friends. Cheers to waking up in the morning to leftovers.

My wife baked up individual Cornish hens for us. Oh lortee. That was the ticket. Juicier & better flavor than turkey. We did Cajun seasoning. Of course added a ton of fixings which made for the obligatory miserable stuffed to the gills feeling.
We attempted to do that this year as well. Unfortunately Cornish hens were almost the same price as a whole Hutterite turkey. Maybe next year

Ok, follow up discussion that Thanksgiving desserts are by far the BEST for any Holiday or Celebration! My DIL brought homemade pumpkin and apple pies! OMG! Delicious! We also tried a cheesecake from Costco that was surprisingly very good! Blueberry and cherry compote for toppings! Throw in a Glenfiddich afterwards. OMG burp.

Back